Day 17

Ship : Chensung

Top : Jisung

Bottom : Chenle

Plot : Chenle challenged his best friend on something he knew he could never win

_______________________________________

"Wanna go? You and me?" Chenle asked confidently, in the middle of their sparring session.

"What?"

"Come on. We'll bet on it. If we win, I'll do whatever you tell me to,"

"Are you serious?" Jisung asked, putting on his gloves again.

"Yup. Anything,"

"Okay. Deal,"

The boys stepped onto their mat, that was set up in the basement of Chenle's house solely for boxing. Jisung has been training for two years while his best friend just started about a year ago. They usually sparred against each other after their boxing classes in the evening.

They bumped fists before getting into position and bouncing for momentum. Chenle's strategy is to just go in whenever possible while Jisung preferred to defend until he saw an opportunity.

Right now, they're doing exactly that. With Jisung bouncing around in circles as his opponent came closer and closer, leaning forward to throw a punch. Jisung managed to block most of his punches and some kicks but Chenle has already punched Jisung's chest several times, still awaiting an attack from the other.

"Come on, Sungie. Don't go easy on me," Chenle breathed, slightly panting but far from exhausted. Jisung just smirked at the other.

Eventually, Chenle got a little cocky, dropping his stance and lowering his arms. Just as he leaned in for a forward jab, Jisung moved his body swiftly, missing the punch before grabbing Chenle's arm and tripping him over with his right leg.

"Gotta be careful there," he said, smugly. Weirdly, the older didn't have a come back to that. Instead,  he held his knees up to his chest and groaned. 

"Oh my god! Are you okay? Did I hit your knee?" Jisung panicked and crouched to inspect Chenle's 'injured' knee. 

"Gotcha!" Chenle yelled, grabbing Jisung by his arm and pushing him to the floor before getting on top of his chest. 

"I knew you were tricking me," 

"Why did you fall for it then?" 

"Cause I wanted to," Jisung replied battling his eyelashes. 

He was just teasing so he didn't expect the response he got. Chenle caressed the inside of his knee all the way to his butt and moved a bit, now sitting on Jisung's crotch. 

"Chenle... what are you doing?" 

"You know how I feel about you. And I know you feel the same. At least a little," Chenle stared into his best friend's eyes, trying to read it. 

"I don't," Jisung answered coldly, looking away. 

"Come on. Just give in,"

"I can't," 

"Why not?" 

"Because if I do, I'll fuck you right here on the floor," Jisung lashed out, sitting up. It caused Chenle to flush up but he didn't move away from the younger. Rather, he moved closer, their lips inches apart. 

"Then, do it," he cupped Jisung's face and pulled him in for a kiss. Jisung resisted it at first but probably after a mental debate he decided to give in. He flipped them around, hovering the smaller before kissing him with all the passion he has been hiding for months.