Day 11

Ship : Norenmin 

Switch : Jeno and Jaemin 

Bottom : Renjun 

Plot : Jeno and Jaemin have been wanting to try something new in their relationship when they met this boy at a party ~ Pt.1 

__________________________________________

"Babe...hurry up, we're gonna be late for the party," Jaemin called out to his boyfriend who was still fixing his make up in their shared bathroom. 

The couple recently decided to move in together when Jaemin proudly told Jeno that  he had rented an apartment with his own money. Jaemin was previously living with his controlling rich family that didn't approve of his relationship with Jeno, an orphan. Jeno on the other hand was living in a local home until he was too old for that. Fortunately, he scored himself a scholarship in a prestigious university that provided on campus accommodation where he met Jaemin. They met at an orientation party where Architecture student, Na Jaemin, and Law student, Lee Jeno, was paired up in a game of 7 minutes in heaven. Jeno, however, was in love with his best friend at the time so he didn't care much about getting to know Jaemin who everyone knew was interested in him. They still tease each other about that sometimes. 

The couple was currently in their third year. They were both interning and barely have time together so they wanted to make full use of their time together. 

"I'm done. Relax... it's not the first time we'll be late," Jeno said, entering the room to get his bag. He was dressed in a skinny leather pants with a tank top and a glittery jacket. He also put on shiny make-up for a very special occasion

"Exactly. Our friends are convinced that we're having sex 24 hours because of that," Jaemin snapped back. He was in a pair of straight cut jeans and a bomber jacket. 

"On that note, remember our plan tonight? Don't ruin it by being to pushy," Jeno stepped out of their apartment and Jaemin followed suit. 

"Look who's talking. We won't even be able to go through with it at your pace," they shared a kiss before heading off to the party that was a few blocks away. 

The party was a little too livid for a spring party. Most of the people there looked slightly older, probably graduates who still wanted to hang out together.  Jeno and Jaemin walked into the living room and started looking around for their friends. It's both a good thing and a bad thing that they're in the same friend group; while they spent more time together, it was hard to talk about certain things with them especially regarding their love live as they didn't want their friends to choose sides. 

They almost immediately spotted a familiar purple-haired boy standing by the drinks. 

"Hey, bitch. How have you been?" Jeno greeted his best friend. 

"Jeno! Jaemin! Finally... I don't even want to know why you guys are late," Haechan hugged his friends. 

"He was watching a movie," "He took too long with his makeup," the boys talked over each other. 

"Fighting already? I thought you guys wanted to last longer than us," another guy, slightly older than the rest of them, joined in drink in hand. He leaned over to kiss Haechan then hugged the two boys who just arrived. 

"Just so you know, we're doing good. Better than good actually. We want to go through with the thing we told you guys about today," Jaemin said, fixing a drink for his boyfriend and himself. 

"Really? Are you gonna get someone here?" Haechan asked, curiously. 

"Hopefully. Do you guys know anyone?" Jeno asked.