Day 8

Ship : Nomin

Switch

Plot : Jeno's studying overseas and Jaemin has been missing him too much

_______________________________________

Two months ago

"You promise to call at least once a week?" Jaemin asked.

Jeno was leaving to study in Japan and Jaemin was trying to be supportive but he couldn't help feeling sad. They were currently in the airport bidding their goodbyes.

"Yes... Don't worry, baby. Just text me whenever you want and I'll make myself free,"

"What about Mocha?" Jaemin asked, referring to the dog that the couple has been taking care of for about six months now.

"I'll Skype call him when I'm free," Jeno replied, slightly giggling at his boyfriend's cute demeanor.

Jaemin sighed before collecting himself to properly say his goodbyes but then something popped up in his head.

"Wait... What if I get lonely?" Jeno raised his eyebrows.

"Like sexually," Jaemin clarified making Jeno flustered, his cheeks turning red.

"Umm... We can Skype call?" Jeno suggested and Jaemin seemed to light up.

"Okay! You promised. No backsies"

Present day

Jeno was laying down on his bed after a long day of classes. It was 11pm in Japan meaning it was just 9pm in Korea so he decided to Skype call his long distance boyfriend.

"Hey, babe. Are you busy?" Jeno spoke through the computer screen where Jaemin appear with his hair shiveled.

"Baby.... I missed you so much," Jaemin screamed into his mic.

"Wow! I can see that. How have you been?"

"Ohh, I'm good. Just the usual. Job stress and stuff. What about you? You're looking good,"

"Oh I just finished night classes earlier," Jeno blushed at the compliment.

"At this hour? Isn't it 11 in Japan? Are they tiring out my baby?" Jaemin's tone changed from angry to endearing and Jeno would be lying if he said he was surprised. He should be used to his boyfriend's shenanigans after being together for 4 years now.

"Don't worry. I'm fine. I actually like night classes better cause we get to share our ideas more,"

"It's nice to hear that at least one of us is enjoying this long distance thing," Jaemin commented making Jeno worried now.

"Why? Are you having a hard time? Tell me who's bothering you and I'll-"

"You don't have to come all the way here to beat up some teenagers," Jaemin cut him off.

"I was gonna say send them a strongly worded dm but sure. Why are teenager bothering you?"

"Well... They're not bothering me, it's just annoying seeing them walk around in pairs while I'm here thinking about my boyfriend who's thousands of miles away," Jaemin complained.

"Come on. I'll be back for Christmas in a few months then you can brag to everyone about your lover who is studying overseas,"

"I don't wanna wait I want you right now," Jaemin pouted. Jeno had to fight the urge to book a flight ticket right now just to pinch those cheeks and kiss that pout away.

"Anyways... what were you doing?" Jeno asked.

"I was just.... you know, laying on my bed. What about you? Aren't you tired?" Jeno had an idea of what the younger was actually doing but he chose not to mention it.

"Yea, kinda. Luckily I don't have classes tomorrow. I could sleep all day,"

"As you should. But for now, do you wanna do something?" Jaemin asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Like what?"

"Do you have the gift I got you? Why don't we use it?"

"Right now? Jaemin... My housemates are in the next room," Jeno objected.

"Babe, please.... I haven't seen you in a long time and God you look so good right now," Jaemin begged with those huge sparkly doe eyes that always worked its charm on Jeno.

"Urghhh... Fine. What do you want me to do?"

"Oh so we're going to cut to the chase. Okay. I like that attitude. I'm glad that you asked, Mr. Jeno. Grab the vibrater that I got you first," Jaemin instructed and Jeno left the screen temporarily before returning with a pink device on his hand.

"Have you locked the door? I don't want anyone seeing my precious boy," Jaemin asked to which Jeno nodded. He has gone to his submissive mode which usually happens when they're having sex and Jaemin wants to top.

"Good boy. Now take off your clothes and lie down on your back," Jeno obeyed.

"Slowly circle the hole with your fingers," Jeno placed the laptop slightly further so that Jaemin gets a better view before doing as he was asked.

"Ahh... Now finger yourself for me, babe," Jaemin said as he adjusted the screen as well.

Jeno slowly inserted a finger as he started to moan. He moved it in and out slowly as he watched Jaemin jerking off. Jeno then quickened his pace to match the other's and added the second and third finger. In a while, Jeno's room was filled with whines and moans, both direct ones and mechanical ones.

When Jaemin realized Jeno's breathing getting shorter paced, he turned to the screen and instructed Jeno to stop.

"Now get the vibrater, set it to medium and shove it into your ass,"

Jeno did as he was told to. His moans got louder and Jaemin couldn't be more turned on.

"Play with your nipples. I wanna see you enjoy yourself,"

Jeno bit his lips as he brought his hands to squeeze and flick his nipples.

"Ahh, Jaemin-ah.... I wish you were here. I wish I could touch you right now," Jeno moaned out.

"Me too, Jeno. Ohh.. the things I'll do to you. I could just eat you up right now,"

The boys continued on until Jaemin groaned loudly indicating that he had release while Jeno hearing his boyfriend cum followed suit. They laid in silence coming down from their high.

"Now, my turn," Jeno voiced out and Jaemin squeeled out of excitement.