Day 10

Ship : Chensung

Top : Jisung

Bottom : Chenle

Plot : Chenle got too obsessed with Jisung's dancing

_______________________________________

Chenle and Jisung have been dating for a year now. They have been on and off because neither of them wanted to commit and whenever things got more serious one of them ditches. But then, they'll see the other getting to close to other people and their possessive nature wouldn't accept that.

It's been two weeks since the couple reconciled and decided to take things slow this time. They haven't even got intimate apart from a few kisses when the saw each other.

Jisung decided to bring Chenle along to his dance lesson on that particular Saturday. Chenle has been complaining that they don't spend enough time together due to their busy schedules at uni so Jisung suggested they go on a date after his dance lesson that day.

"Have fun, Jisungie," Chenle said before giving him a peck on the cheek and plopping onto the floor at the corner of the room. Jisung flustered, immediately joined the group that already started off with warm up.

Chenle watched at Jisung's body moved naturally to the rhythm of the music. It was as though the boy got possessed everytime he danced. Chenle had only seen his boyfriend dancing on stages or in videos. He has never seen him dancing in person at this distance and it seemed to stir something within him. Jisung was flexible. So flexible. Suddenly Chenle wanted to gulp down a gallon of water.

The group decided to choreograph Lips by NCT 127 that day. Not for the first time Chenle felt uncomfortable jealousy curl in his gut. It was natural, Jisung was incredible after all. And they had to partner him up with this kid named Hyunjin.

'Why did it have to a handsome kid?' Chenle mentally cursed.

When they were done with the lessons for the day, Jisung approached his friends to bud his goodbyes while Chenle waited for him outside.

Did you have fun?" Chenle asked, handing Jisung's bag back to him as they headed for the elevator with the rest.

"It was kinda hard actually." Jisung grinned, "but so worth it,"

"You were really amazing out there, you know." Chenle squeezed his hand as they shuffled into the back of the elevator, voice dropping low so no one else could hear.

"I really liked looking at you." he whispered in Jisung's ear.

"Lele... you're gonna cause problems,"

"What kind of problems?" Chenle asked looking through his lashes as innocent as he could.

"Chenle..." Jisung growled, squeezing his boyfriend's hand. But before Chenle could do anything else, the elevator opened.

"Jisung-ah, I'm actually kinda tired. Let's just have a movie date or something," Chenle suggested as soon as they got in the car.

Jisung was slightly disappointed but he tried his best to not let it show.

"Sure, why not?"

Only two minutes away, Chenle was already a little squirmy in his seat, Jisung completely unaware as he was talking about the latest panda documentary he had watched.

"We can watch the second part if you like," Jisung continued, unlocking the door to his apartment as Chenle trailed behind him, "It's really interesting -"

"I don't want to watch anything." Chenle replied, rougher than he intended as they entered the massive dark space.

"I don't get it. You said you wanted to have a movie date," Jisung continued as he switched on the lights and turned to him with a frown of confusion on his face, but when he saw the look in Chenle's eyes his own gaze quickly reflected the same heat.

"Then," Jisung immediately dropped his bag and stepped closer to him, "what do you want?"

"You know what I want," Chenle breathed, "what we both want."

Jisung didn't have to be told twice. He immediately attached his lips to the older's as they sucked the air out of each other. They kept nibbling at each other bottom lips, their tongue swirling into one, only breaking the kiss to remove their shirts. Eventually, Chenle tugged at Jisung's belt and the younger removed his pants without hesitation.

Chenle pushed Jisung towards his bed and hastily straddled his lap, chasing his lips again as he pressed down against Jisung's naked cock, feeling the thick hard flesh flush with his ass.

"Fuck.. Chenle-" Jisung groaned against his lips as Chenle rolled his hips again, feeling his insides throb with need.

"I want you inside me... " Chenle choked out, desperate and frustrated, "right now, get inside me"

Jisung got off to grab the bottle of lube in his closet, while Chenle removed his garment seductively. The older looked at his boyfriend with hungry eyes as he poured out an ample amount of lube onto his hand.

"Get on all fours," Jisung instructed. Chenle obeyed turning around and sticking his ass up into the air, waiting for the huge hand that he was used to.

Eyeing his boyfriend hungrily, Jisung got behind Chenle and inserted his middle finger into his hole. The warmth pulling his in as Jisung moved his fingers faster before adding a second and scirsoring him. Chenle buried his face in the pillows as all he felt was pain at first. Jisung kissed boyfriend's shoulders to help him relax and eventually pain turned to pleasure. Jisung inserted a third finger when he found Chenle's sweet spot. He abused the area for a while as Chenle's moans and whines echoed through the room.

"Sungie... put it in me," Chenle voiced, dazed.

"Think you can take it?" Jisung asked, removing his fingers and squeezing Chenle's hips with both his hands, smearing lube everywhere.

"Yes... anything from you-"

"Such a good boy." a predatory grin tugged at his lips even as heat burned under his skin. God how he loved seeing Chenle like this. It's usually Jisung who is listing for the other so having his boyfriend so desperate like this was refreshing but Jisung was afraid he might get addicted to this.

He held on to Chenle's hips as he penetrated him.

"Mmm... you feel so good... " Jisung murmured against even as he struggled to reign himself in.

"J-Jisung.. move please-" Chenle babbled, twitching as he begged Jisung to fuck him properly.

"Are you sure that's what you want?" Jisung asked wanting to tease his hasty boyfriend. He brought his hands to flicker the elder's sensitive nipples while he leaned over to lick his earlobe.

It was driving Chenle crazy, pulling him apart at the seams as he reached out to touch Jisung. Cries of pain and pleasure and sheer frustration.

"J-Jisung! Stop messing with me-'' Chenle never felt so drunk, so dazed, so mindless and ravenous and worked up like this.

"Fuck me... just fuck me-" Chenle cursed wetly, not being able to stay still for a second longer. Not when his cock was already growing fat again and Jisung's lips and teeth were tormenting his chest. He felt so full, Jisung's dick stretching him open and reaching deep within him - but holy fuck could he just move.

"If you don't fuck me right now, I'll find someone who can -"

And that did the trick. Just like Jisung knew exactly which buttons to push, so did Chenle. And it worked.

Jisung straightened his back as a grabbed a hold of Chenle's ass cheeks fucking into him.

"J-Jisung!" he cried as the younger found his prostate within a few thrusts, continuing to fuck against that spot. Chenle's vision blurred as he held on for dear life, unable to decipher his own incoherent cries or Jisung's gravelly curses.

It didn't take much for Chenle to cum. Jisung grabbed a hold of his neglected dick and after two or three more thrusts Chenle came. Jisung, however, wasn't done so he kept thrusting into Chenle, who was screaming from over stimulation, as he came on Chenle's ass.

The boys laid down next to each other, panting as they returned from the heavenly experience.

"Damn, you should follow me to dance lessons more often," Jisung said, looking over at his boyfriend.

"No... you should dance for me more often,"