Day 3

Ship : Markhyuck

Top : Mark

Bottom : Donghyuck

Plot : Donghyuck has been with Mark  for about a year and he need more intimacy from the older.

_______________________________________

"Mark, are you free tonight?" the boy from the other side of the line asked excitedly.

Mark hesitated before replying, "I guess, since I don't have football practice tonight. Why?"

"Ohh it's nothing. Ironic that you don't have practice tonight after missing our first anniversary dinner last week," Donghyuck said with his usual sass.

"Hey, I thought I made up for that with the concert tickets. If you want, we can go out tonight," Mark suggested to which Donghyuck didn't respond. He seemed rather uninterested which was unusual whenever Mark asks him out.

"Can we stay in tonight instead?" Donghyuck asked, after a while.

"Oh. uh... sure, why not? Are you coming over then?"

"That depends. Are your parents home?"

Mark was taken aback. "Uhh maybe? But they don't mind. They like you anyways,"

"I know but I just wanna spend more time with you" Donghyuck replied, emphasing the last word.

Mark was speechless. His boyfriend was known for being clingy but Mark, on the other hand, never learnt how to deal with him when he got like this. He usually just let's it slide.

"How bout you come over to my place? My parents are out on a business trip. We can watch a movie together. Your pick," Donghyuck suggested.

"Uhh.. Okay. As long as you get chips," Mark agreed.

"Yeayy! It's a date,"

"See you later, Hyuck," Mark said before ending the call.

*time skip to that night*

"Can we watch Doctor Strange? Please," Mark pleaded.

"Sure. I did say it's your pick," Donghyuck replied, nonchalantly.

"Why are you acting weird today? You never let me pick the movie," Mark noted, getting on bed to cuddle with his boyfriend.

"I wanna be nicer to you. We've been together for a year now. I realized I can't be as high maintenance as I used to be," Donghyuck replied, kissing Mark on the cheek.

"Who are you and what have you done to my Hyuckie?" Mark teased, cuddling closer to the younger.

"Stopppp," Donghyuck whined.

Just as the movie began, the couple went silent. Mark immediately let go of the boy he was hugging as a bag of chips now took his spot.

Every time, Donghyuck tried to get closer or kiss to the older, Mark would start talking about the plot of the story so Hyuck couldn't keep going.

Needless to say, Donghyuck was frustrated. He had been trying to set the mood the with the candles and fairy lights but his boyfriend seemed to be oblivious to all his attempts. In the end, Donghyuck decided to take the more straightforward approach.

He snatched the bag of chips out of Mark's hand and put it on the night stand. He tend proceeded to get on top of Mark and straddle the older.

"W-what are are you doing?" Mark was caught off guard by the action.

"What I have been trying to do the whole night. I'm trying to sleep with you," Donghyuck answered, cupping Mark's face and bringing it closer to his until their lips brushed each other.