Day 21

Ship : Chensung 

Top : Jisung 

Bottom : Chenle 

Plot : Chenle recently joined the basketball team whose captain happens to be Jisung and the have some 'after practice' fun  

_____________________________________________________________

Chenle lets the sweat of basketball practice wash off him as he stands under the warm water. He's alone; following the regular suit of waiting for the team to depart before washing himself. He's not embarrassed, he just hates the way their cheers and yells echo through the tiled walls.

He starts with his stomach, its where he always starts. His fingers trail up his abdomen as he lightly scrapes his nails into his skin. They trail up to his chest, rubbing over the light muscles there. They ache, from the drills he'd been doing all day, that and the rest of his body. But he doesn't let that interrupt his shower, he instead lets the hot water wash the pain away.

There's the sound of a door opening and Chenle freezes, no one else should be here. He hears the sound of flip-flops on the floor and the shuffling of a bag. A locker opens and then closes and he can hear someone approaching.

There's a squeaking as he hears the shower to the left of him turn on. He wants to glance over but he feels it might be better to just ignore whoever it is, make it a little less awkward. He continues to wash himself, soaping up his under arms, his neck, his back.

"You did good out there today, Zhong," The other person says.

Chenle freezes mid lather as he realizes that Jisung Park is talking to him. Jisung Park is naked and showering and complimenting him?

"You're one of the better rookies," Jisung continues, "You and Huang,"

"Thanks. Those drills were pretty brutal," Chenle manages to say.

Jisung laughs as Chenle does his best not to wince at the forced conversation.

"Yeah, they're meant to be. The seniors always try to up the seniors before them, making the practices more and more intense without over working the newbies," Jisung explains. Chenle nods under the shower.

"The only thing I'd probably have to critique you on is your shoot," Jisung says. "You tend to use a bit too much force and over shoot,"

Chenle wants to face him but he's a bit too intimidated. Jisung Park is the senior captain of the team and easily the best player. Him and Johnny have been co-captioning since they were Sophomores.

"So uhm, how do I fix that?" Chenle replies.

Jisung chuckles and he hears foot steps approach him. Suddenly Jisung's hands are on his shoulders and sliding down his arms.

"You see your shoulder should be only used for propulsion, your wrist for aiming. You're using your shoulder for both," Jisung explains. He closes the gap more closes and Chenle can feel Jisung's chest against his back, his arms lined up perfectly with his. Jisung lifts his writs and holds Chenle' arms in a proper shooting position.

"Just like that," Jisung says tenderly. There is hot breath on Chenle' neck and he's wincing, doing his best to suppress his arousal.

Chenle turns his head and he sees Jisung's face. His hair is wet and plastered onto his forehead, eyes are locked onto Chenle's. Jisung looks down and Chenle sees his reaction to his cock.

"Does this make you uncomfortable?" Jisung asks, his eyes still locked onto Chenle's. Chenle isn't really sure what to say. Fifteen minutes ago he was showering, getting ready to go home and make dinner. Now, Jisung Park is standing behind him, holding his arms, looking at his hard dick and not running away.

"No," Chenle answers, licking his lips. "I'm just surprised is all,"

"I can see that," Jisung says. His hands slide down Chenle's arms and Chenle shudders at the touch. Jisung's hands slide across his biceps and onto his chest.

"Isn't someone going to-"

"No," Jisung interrupts, "No one stays this late," Jisung inhales deeply as his fingers brush against Chenle's nipples, making him jump. Chenle leans back into Jisung's chest and rests his head on his collar bone.

"Is this still okay?" Jisung asks. Chenle closes his eyes and nods. Jisung's hands trail further down his chest until they reach his stomach. Chenle's arms reach behind him and he grabs onto Jisung. He's never done something like this and his mind is surprisingly blank. The only thing that's filling his mind right now is how hard his cock is, how warm Jisung feels against his back, and how the water hits his chest and rolls down his body.

"I've been watching you for a while," Jisung whispers into his ear. "You and Huang are gonna be great,"

Wait what? Chenle opens his eyes and turns to face him, his brow furrowed.

"But I don't wanna do this with Huang," Jisung remedies. Chenle smirks and closes his eyes again and Jisung reaches further down and his fingers wrap around the base of Chenle's cock. Jisung's lips press into Chenle's neck as he slowly strokes Chenle.

"Jisung," Chenle sighs, bucking his hips into Jisung's hands. Jisung moans and grinds his hips into Chenle, pushing his own cock in between Chenle's ass.

"I've wanted to do this since the first time I saw you," Jisung admits as he starts to stroke faster. "You and your banter with Lee, the way you lick the sweat off your lips. The way you chew on your fingers during a game,"

Chenle turns his head and catches Jisung's lips with his own and he pushes his head up, kissing him as desperately as he can. Jisung grips Chenle's shoulders and twists him around so they're face to face.

"Ever done anything like this before?" Jisung asks in between kisses. Chenle shakes his head and opens his mouth, letting Jisung slide his tongue deeper into his mouth. Chenle thrusts his hips forward again, this time grinding their cocks together.

Jisung pulls back and Chenle looks into his eyes, he's still not sure what's going on, but his cock is leaking and he really needs to get off. Jisung seems to notice this instantly and leans back in to kiss his neck. Chenle whimpers as he moves down his body until his lips latch onto Chenle's nipples. He waits there for a second before kissing his way down further.

Chenle almost screams when he feels Jisung's lips envelop his cock. A hot wet warmth engulfing him. He looks down and see's Jisung look up at him, eyes wide with lust, lips perfectly wrapped around his cock. He's not moving, but Chenle can feel his tongue work around him. Jisung closes his eyes and slowly starts to sink until his nose is pressed firmly against Chenle's pelvic bone and Chenle's cock is pressing against the back of his throat.

"Jesus Christ, Jisung-" Chenle hisses. Jisung grins around his cock and sinks down again, sucking harder this time. Chenle's hands fall to Jisung's shoulders as he braces himself against the shower wall. Chenle can't take much more of this, his virgin cock over stimulated by Jisung's very talented tongue.

"Jisung, Jisung... I'm-" Chenle tries to say and he tries to pull out but Jisung's hands wrap tightly around him and he pulls Chenle further into him.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck- Jisung..." Chenle cries out as he comes. His cock swelling in the back of Jisung's throat and the hot rush of come shooting from his dick. Jisung doesn't choke, doesn't even bat an eye. He just holds himself stead as Chenle continues to twitch in his mouth.

Jisung waits a few minutes letting Chenle fall limp before standing up and kissing the younger.

"Do you want me to, uhm, finish you?" Chenle asks, breathlessly.

"I would but uhm, maybe next time?" Jisung says. Chenle looks down and he can see Jisung's cock dripping come against his stomach.

"Dude," Chenle says, "That's so hot,"

"You're hot," Jisung replies. He leans in again and kisses him.

"So uhm," Chenle says against his lips, "Is this gonna be a thing? Because I totally want it to be if, you know, you do,"

Jisung laughs and reaches down, fondling Chenle' cock in his hand.

"Yes, I definitely want this to be a thing," Jisung replies and he reaches over to turn off the water.