chapter 7 - suitors, like 7 of them (part i)

Am I gonna die in this apartment? Three days. That is how long Ray has been stuck in Vinny's apartment and she is getting bored and annoyed with them being over-protective of her.

"Vinny, can I go out now?" She asked Vinny as he was cleaning the dishes.

"No." He simply replied.

"I'm fine now, Vinny. I can't just stay in this house forever!" She argued.

"No means no, young lady." He said with finality in his voice as he dried his hands with a towel. "I have a meeting later with Chaos. I'll grab something from my room. Stay here."

Vinny walked in front of Ray and gave her a kiss on her head before leaving. Ray stood in place as she took a deep sigh before fishing out her phone. She decided to call someone who hasn't bothered to check up on her yet. It only took one and a half ring before they picked up the call.

"Raymundo! What's up!"

"Randy!" She whined to him. "Help me!"

"What's wrong? Did something happen? Are you okay? Are you hurt? Talk to me, Raymundo." His voice sounded worried.

"God, can you chill for one second?" She laughed at his reaction.

"Then why were you whining?" He asked, unamused.

"Okay, first of all, lower your tone okay? Secondly, I can feel you crossing your arms and raising your eyebrows. Stop it, it doesn't suit you at all." Ray knew she was right because she heard some shuffling. "And before you accuse me that I am watching you, get it out of your tiny brain. I know you and you act like me so, of course, I would know how you would react."

She heard an impressed scoff from him. "So, why were you whining then?" He asked this time in a softer tone.

Ray groaned over the phone as she walked to her room and plopped on her bed. "Vinny isn't letting me out of the house again today." She said, sounded bored and pissed.

Randy laughed at her childish behavior. "Why is the old man not letting you out?"

"Because he thinks I'm still sick which I AM VERY MUCH FAR FROM IT! AND I AM A-OKAY ALREADY!" She screamed so that Vinny could hear her from her room.

"YOU ARE STILL NOT FINE, YOUNG LADY!" Vinny yells back to her.

She groaned. "Gosh, he's so stubborn. Can you save me from this boring apartment?" She pleaded.

"Hell nah!" Randy exclaimed as he protested.

"But you always save me!" She pouted as if he could see her.

"Not this time, Raymundo. Vinny is going to beat my ass before I can save you." Randy laughed.

"Ugh. Remind me to get a new place as soon as possible." Ray groaned to Randy.

"Why don't you move in with me again?" He suggested.

"So I can hear the loud moans you and Franny make? No thanks, I'd rather go back to the apartments than to live in that situation again." She scoffed. "Anyways, I heard you guys are trying out the casino again today."

"Yeah, I'm actually out at the cubby waiting for the boys to gather. And when we hit it again, I'll be waiting for things to happen and get stuck in a room for half a day before I could do shit."

"That sounds fun." She laughed with sarcasm.

"I mean it would be more fun if you get stuck with me." Randy suggested.

"I could hear you smirking by the way and I'll pass on that offer. You will for sure annoy me to death or we would murder each other in a matter of seconds if we do get stuck in a room." Ray kidded which made Randy laugh. She stood up and walked to the kitchen to grab an apple.

Los Santos' Heartthrobजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें