Chapter 8 - suitors, like 7 of them (part ii)

"You like that car?" A voice was heard from the other side of the vehicle. She looks up to see Revaz staring at the car and back at her.

Ray was lost in her thoughts as she looks at how defined Revaz's face was; his moderately thick eyebrows complimented his hooded forest-like eyes and long lashes, his sharp nose down to his pink plump lips, the sharp features of his jawline, and his fair skin that matches his dark brown hair. Her eyes trailed to the buffness of his body. His black shirt fits like a glove on his body, emphasizing his pecks. Oh, he's real buff. Ray unconsciously bit her lip as her gaze went lower but stopped.

"Are you done checking me out? You can take a picture if you want." Were the words that brought Ray back to her senses. Holy shit, was I checking him out that whole time?

"I was just admiring your features. You're looking good." She answered truthfully which made Revaz smile. "What are you doing here? Are you here for the race?"

"Nah, races are my brother's thing. I'm here for the women." He smirks.

"That's also your brother's thing. But then again you are siblings so it runs in the blood." She laughs followed by Revaz. "But in all seriousness, I remembered our talk a few days ago that you are not much of a car person. What changed?"

"I was getting bored at the Manor so I decided to go out and it just so happens that my brother is checking out some cars here." He explained. "I don't like the noise but this is better than just being on my bed all day."

"Tell me about it." Ray chuckled. "I just got out of the house after being stuck there for days. Now, I am back."

"So, that means we're hanging out soon?" He asked.

She looked at the brunette with innocent eyes. "I told you I have some business to take care of for a couple of days so I'm gonna be busy."

"What about for prom?"

"What?"

Revaz slowly approached Ray. Once he was close to Ray but not close enough that would invade her personal space, he held both of her hands which made Ray flinch.

"Will you hang out with me at prom, zolotse?" He lifted her right hand to his lips, giving it a light kiss while his other hand caressed her left hand all while maintaining eye contact. "As my date?"

Ray's jaw dropped and looks at their hands together. His hands are warm and why the fuck do I feel like my cheeks are burning? And what did he just call me?

Ray looked back at his eyes. "I'll think about it?" She asked rather than saying. "You see I'm not sure if I'm attending the prom." She said shyly.

"It's fine. We can have a date after prom." He said as he let go of her hands. "Or if not after prom then soon. Maybe be my date for the rest of your life."

"You are one smooth guy, Revaz." She teasingly poked his chest without any absolute thought of wanting to know how hard his pecks were. Damn, they're hard. I want to drown my face in them. Do remind me again why I am thinking things like that?

"So, are you done with being all touchy and sweet around each other?" The couple heard someone talk behind them. They turned around to see April crossing her arms with a teasing look for Ray.

Ray rolled her eyes, not giving another cent to her friend's teasing look. "April, I'd like you to meet Raymond Romanov's brother, Revaz Romanov." Ray motioned Revaz to April. "And Revaz, this is April Fooze, a famous singer here in Los Santos, a businesswoman, and my gorl."

"Hey, Revaz! It's your girl, April! It is nice to meet you!" April lifted her hand upward for a handshake.

"It is a pleasure to meet you too, Miss Fooze." Revaz gladly took it but gave it a soft kiss instead of a handshake. April's eyes widened and looked at Ray.