Chapter 9 - go crazy and weird things

A/N - I switched it up for this chapter. Hope you love it!

~*~

Would you believe if someone told you that the most feared gangster was not himself? Would you believe if the most flirt in the city stopped flirting with people? Would you believe a rumor about Randy Bullet being whipped for someone? Would you believe me if I said that I am breaking the promise to Ray Mond? That we would only remain as friends?

It has been 3 days since Ray got sick. I didn't get the time to visit her when she was awake because I was too preoccupied with the casino heist that sometimes she slips out of my thoughts.

Although whenever we finish our attempts and come back to the cubby, the last thing I think about is Ray; how she was feeling, if she was eating properly, if there was anything I could do to help her, if she needed me beside her, and--. Woah, back up Randy Bullet. Did you just think about if she needed YOU beside HER? When did you get so clingy?

It was still early in the morning. I was outside my apartment, waiting for the rest of the boys to come and prepare for the attempt of the day when my trail of thoughts was cut short by a phone call.

My excitement was above the roof when I answered as I know that there could only be one person to call me this early.

"Raymundo! What's up!"

"Randy!" She whined. "Help me!"

Why is she asking for my help? I can't help but worry. "What's wrong? Did something happen? Are you okay? Are you hurt? Talk to me, Raymundo."

"God, can you chill for one second?" She laughed.

God, I miss that laugh so much.

I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrows as if Ray could see me. "Then why were you whining?" I asked, pretending to be unamused and masking my excitement that I finally get to talk to her.

"Okay, first of all, lower your tone okay? Secondly, stop crossing your arms and raising your eyebrows, it doesn't suit you at all." Can she fucking see me?

"And before you accuse me that I am watching you, get it out of your tiny brain. I know you and you act like me so, of course, I would know how you would react." A smile crept to my face without me knowing. She knows me too well.

"So, why were you whining then?" I asked this time in a softer tone.

Ray groaned over the phone and heard a plop. She's probably in bed. "Vinny isn't letting me out of the house again today." She sounded bored and pissed.

God, she's so adorable when she acts all childish. "Why is the old man not letting you out?"

"Because he thinks I'm still sick which I AM VERY MUCH FAR FROM IT! AND I AM A-OKAY ALREADY!" She screamed so that Vinny could hear her from her room.

"YOU ARE STILL NOT FINE, YOUNG LADY!" I heard Vinny yell back to her.

I couldn't help but laugh at their antics. Vinny is an old man who is stubborn and protective over his kids and Ray is just as stubborn as Vinny, if not more, and she will always fight her way to get out of the apartment.

"Gosh, he's so stubborn. Can you save me from this boring apartment?" She pleaded.

"Hell nah!" I exclaimed in a protest.

"But you always save me!"

"Not this time, Raymundo. Vinny is going to beat my ass before I can save you."

"Ugh. Remind me to get a new place as soon as possible." Ray groaned to Randy.

"Why don't you move in with me again?" I suggested. Please say yes, please say yes.