Chapter 10 - gowns, fairs, kissing booths

Author's Note for this chapter

Multiple names that have been retconned will be mentioned in this chapter and future chapters to progress through the storyline. I understand if it makes you uncomfortable but let this be a reminder that the storyline is based on my creativity and how I wish Ray Mond's story to progress. And with that, let's head to the story! Enjoy!

~*~

Another normal day in Los Santos for the locals but an eventful one for an unsuspecting woman living in Little Seoul.

It was fairly early when Randy Bullet decided to wake up in the city for an early run to keep his thoughts clear. People were still asleep and had yet to prepare to start the day but to his surprise, the cubby was busier than usual. There were boxes and boxes of raw materials scattered outside the garage while two people were busy unloading more boxes outside a white SUV.

Randy recognized one of the two people so he decided to start up a conversation. "Max! What are you up to? Fairly early for you to be collecting materials, right?"

The blonde turned around while lifting a box in his hands. "Randy! Great to see you!" He excitedly responded. "It's not really early if you ask me. Since fewer people are looking for materials now, jobs are pilling in so we took the liberty of grabbing the opportunity," He said as he placed the box on the floor.

Randy just simply nodded at his statement. "Who's your friend here?" Randy asked as he pointed at the black-haired man with a tank top on.

"Hm?" Max looked up and spotted the man in question. "Oh, that's Lorenzo Lorenzo."

"Lorenzo... Lorenzo?"

"I told you I am Lorenzo Dontiglio, dammit! I don't get why you also call me that?" The man responded in frustration as he overheard the conversation.

Max Just laughed without responding to the man. He continued unloading the boxes.

"Do you need help with that?" Randy offered. Max just looked up, smiling, and nodded.

The boys were on their last batch of boxes, someone left one of the apartments in the cubby. "Lorenzo Lorenzo! Do you want me to send your cut through the bank or do you want it in cash?" Randy immediately snapped his neck in the direction of the voice. A voice he has been dying to hear for days.

Ray was looking through a clipboard filled to the brim with papers or what seemed to be a checklist. Her skin was glistening with her sweat, all from the work she did. Despite her just wearing a black long-sleeved crop top, black leggings, and white running shoes, and her hair in a high messy bun, Randy couldn't help but be in awe at her natural beauty.

"I'll have it in cash, Ray Mond," Lorenzo replied which made Randy come out of his daydreaming. "I also contacted Ace and Deuce. They said they were ready for their training."

Ray looked up at the Italian in excitement. "Are they really going to? Oh my gosh! Finally, more people to work with! Ahhh!" Ray squealed and did a silly victory dance which made the men laugh at her adorableness.

"This has to be the best thing that has happened so far!" She lifted her hands. Once she calmed down, she finally got a good look at who was present in the cubby. "Oh, hey Randy!" She waved at him.

Randy stilled at her greeting. Wasn't she mad at me a few days ago? Why is she being friendly again?

You idiot! It's a new day so you guys have a fresh start. Don't you remember that you dumb dumb?

"I remember!"

"Remember what?" Ray asked, looking at Randy as if he's gone crazy.

Oh shit. Did I say that out loud? Again?