can you help?

6 pov.

I stayed slump there as I cried for the 3rd time in my life. I felt the imposters arms around me. Familiar yet foreign. I didn't care anymore I just needed it out. "It's okay James. It's gonna be okay." Fake Lilith said as she patted my back. I also registered a turian and human in the room but didn't fully recognize them. Holik had entered the room but stood awkwardly in the doorway. I slowly looked up looking at fake Lilith. She looked exactly like her. Only difference was her hair. It was longer than before. I held back another wave of tears as I stared at her.

"I thought you got the message last time." I pushed her away and stood up before leaning over the desk. "I told you cerberus fucks to stop sending clones. Props to you for knowing my name though." I sneer my anger returning. "Now get out before I decide to actually kill you this time." I stay looking at the wall of weapons bluffing. Even if she was a fake I could never pull the trigger.

"6." I heard Garrus voice and turned looking at the turian. He had a new scar and stitches.

"You look like shit man." I say trying to not look at her.

"It's her 6." Garrus stated as dread set in.

"No it can't be." I say looking at him still. "I can't do it anymore. Don't give me hope like that."

"I promise it's her." Garrus said before I looked at her.

"Prove it." I say trying not to break. "What was the last thing I said to you?"

"Fine but if you die I'm gonna be very upset with you." She repeated as I broke again.

"I'm so sorry." I leaned my fully body on the desk crying even more. "I'm sorry I gave up."

"It's okay." Lilith said as I felt her pat my back.

"This is too much for me I'm standing outside." The unknown scarred man stepped out the door taking holik with him.

"I know it's been hard. We've been through alot." I looked at her. All I wanted to do was tell her.

"I-" I started but kept on choking as she pulled me in for a hug. I accepted feeling guilty. We parted as I looked down. "I'm sorry I tackled you to the ground and pulled a gun on you."

"I'm sorry I died." She joked as we both laughed at that. "Now I need your help with something."

"It's gonna have to wait. I gotta deliver a few packages first." I saw truthfully as I walk over to the desk and grabbing a couple of special order papers. "Wanna help me first? I'll need an extra gun or 2."

"I'd be happy too." Lilith says as I grab them and walk out the door looking down to hide my face a bit. It was obvious that I was being stared at by our regulars.

"Hey Expressa. I need these packages." I hand her the papers as she looked over them.

"Coming right up hot stuff." She said before walking off.

"That's one strange V.I. ya got there." Garrus said as I raised an eyebrow.

"She's a robot. A.I. combat model." I explained as Lilith and garrus looked concerned. "Don't worry they can't evolve or anything like that. Not within their parameters or possibilities."

"How do you know that?" Lilith asked.

"Because only one robot was made like that." I shudder slightly before hearing a wheel rolling. I looked over to see a small securitron pulling a wagon with a toaster.

"Is that him?" Lilith asked.

"No the toaster is." I say as Lilith looks taken back.

"I AM ONE STEP CLOSER TO PUTTING THIS WPRLD THROWN NUCLEAR FIRE!" The toaster yelled as I blinked with a thin lipped look.