Chapter 1

In the Zeper Territory,

In the training ground,A blonde boy no older than 5 was training vigorously.

"I have to get stronger i don't have much time left before canon starts,I need to get at sairong's level atleast"I thaught as i continoued punching a tree

"Rudeus-Sama,you should stop now,Its enough for the day"I heared a voice say from behind

I turned around to see and saw a blonde maid with green eyes,Her name was Elise and she was my personal maid.

Well she is very beautiful and not to mention her big assets.

Well believe i will make sure to tap that thing once i get old enough to do so.

I snapped off and walked towards her and said"I guess you are right,I should be going now"

"Can i ask my lord why you train so hard"She asked

"You know you can call me rudeus or just rudy if you like,and as for training i want to be the strongest"I replied

"No i can't do that,I am just a maid"She said

"It doesn't matter to me though,You are important to me"I said and left to my castle

Well i have a huge castle for myself to chill around and i am the only person who lives here along with my about 50 maids not a single butler.

We don't need them we believe in women impowerment,Ok Leave jokes aside.

As i went to my room and took off my clothes to take a bath.

I entered the shower and saw elise also came after me,Well she does it everytime to wash my back saying that "its her duty to do so,As she is loyal servent to house of Zeper till the end"

Well i can't do anything with that,I am just a 4 years old boy right now.

Time skip 4 years-

Well its been 8 years now from the day i was born here.

I have grown quite strong in term of magic but my body is still weak,Well its normal i am just 8 years old right now.

I have mastered the power of Zeper family,The lightning element,I can use the lightning that akeno uses,I can use Blue lighting like how sasuke uses,Black lightning which was supposed to be the highest form of lightning manipulation.

But i have seen Naruto,I know highest form of lightning is purple lightning not black even though black looks cooler but purple is still beter as its easy to control unlike the black one.

Well you must be wondering how can i learn all this stuff in just 4 years.

Well i have a ace up my sleeve,How about lets have a flashback

Flashback

Rudeus was standing in front of elise who was sitting on ground as she asked"What are you doing Rudeus-Sama"

"Just wait elise,Belive you will like it"Rudeus said as he tried to make some handseals and then made a cross handseal and yelled out"Multi shadow clone justu"

As he said about a hundred rudeus formed as elise looked at them with fascination while rudeus had a large smirk on his face as his plan worked.

"Nice so magic works on same principal as chakra,Its too good that i have remembered the handseals but i only know shadow clones,But it is still fine"He thaught to himself

He then turned towards elise and asked"Can you tell which one of us is real"

"No they are all same"She replied and He smiled and said"So its worked i am just so amazing"

"Yes you are indeed"She complimented

"How about you give me a kiss as a reward than"Rudeus asked moving towards her as she bluntly refused"No"

Rudeus pouted"You can't do that,i showed you a amazing technique and you aren't even rewarding me,Its just one kiss"

"Ok but only one"She said and kissed him on cheek as he ranted"Not this i want a real one"

"No"She said while leaving him behind.

Flashback over

Well thats how i boosted my training with shadow clones and my special training chamber,I spent a lot of time there as well and i got stronger.

But you use magic,I need mana and Fortunately i had high mana reserves but still i needed more as it took a lot of mana to use lightning as its the most destructive element after the power of destruction itself.

Well since i knew chakra was mixture of spiritual and physical energy,I applied same principal with magic and Began training my body as well as my mind and it actually worked and my reserved increased significantly.

As now i was 8 year old it was time for me to get my evil pieces and might meet other heirs its not like i care about them but i need that tittle of strongest youth.

So tell me how was the chapter

I hope you like it

And do you like the concept of using shadow clones for training,and purple lighting?

Tell me if you have any kind of suggestions