Chapter 7

Rudeus was telling elise how he managed to get ravel into his peerage while ravel was sitting next to him.

"...So thats how i got her"Rudeus finished his story as Elise said"It was a risky move you could have lost half of your territory"

"Nah do you think he can even scratch me"Rudeus asked as she shook her head as they were busy talking they heared a knock on door.

"Come in"Rudeus said and a maid came in with some clothes in her hand and rudeus said"Give them to elise"

She nodded and handed the clothes to her and Elise looked at Rudeus and asked"What are these"

"From now on you aren't going to be my personal maid"Rudeus said as her eyes widened as she worriedly asked"Rudeus-sama did i do something wrong,Please don't do that"

"Hey listen me first,I said you won't be my maid anymore istead you will be my assistant,You will manage my meetings,Property and others"Rudeus explained as she sighed in relief

She looked at the clothes and asked"So what are these for"

"Thats yours,Obviously you will not wear maid's clothing now,So go change"Rudeus said as she nodded and went to change

A evil smirk came to his face as ravel noticed it and asked"Why are you smirking like that"

"Just wait and see"He replied to her and she nodded.

Soon enough,Elise came out in a school girl uniform with a very short skirt and short top as Rudeus was smiling widely while she was embarassed.

"You look amazing,just like how i wanted"Rudeus said and ravel asked"Do you have some weird fetish for maids and school girls"

"Yeah you can say that"He replied to her while staring at his new secratory

"Rudeus-sama do i have to wear this all the time"Elise asked as she was embarrased because she wasn't even wearning any undergarments

He shook his head and said"No no,This is for when you are at home,When outside you will the other dress"

"Other dress?You mean that suit"She asked and he replied"Yes,Ofcourse you will be secratory so you need a suit"

"Do you have any problem with your new dress code"He asked narrowing his eyes at her and she asked"Can i wear something underneath my skirt,Its embarrasing"

"Nope,Thats perfect,you will change that,I like this much better,There is no need to change this"He replied while keeping his perverted smile and ravel asked"Will you make me wear this as well"

"Nah,you can do whatever you want,And it won't even suit you,You look much better in formal clothes"Rudeus said and ravel sighed as she don't have to wear such stuff.

"Well do you have any other peerage members"Ravel asked and he nodded and said"I have a bishop and a rook"

"When are we gonna meet them"Ravel asked and he replied"Pretty soon but you need to get stronger,See both of them are above ultimate class,They might not accept you as comrade as you are weak so i will train you then we will meet them"

"Train?we devils don't train usually"Ravel said

"Oh really?If devils don't train how can be lucifer this strong without training,its simply doesn't make sense"Rudeus said as she thaught a bit and nodded and asked"So when will we begin"

"Today i am tired how about tomorrow"Rudeus said and fell on his bed

Next day

Ravel was ready to train for the first time in her life,And she noticed her trainer or master was still sleeping.

As she decided to wake him up as she walked into his room,She saw him sleeping naked with elise.

As she screamed and they both woke up and elise quickly went outside room and rudeus said"You know you shouldn't have freaked out this loud"

"Yeah i guess i overdid it but did you see how she ran away"Ravel asked and he laughed and said"It was a nice little prank"

"Lets go we have to train now"Ravel said and dragged him outside to train after he go dressed.

They reached training field as ravel asked"Shall we begin"

"No,we won't be training here"Rudeus said and ravel asked"So where are we going"

"Come with me"He said and hold her hand and made magic circle to teleport to human world.

Ravel looked around and saw that they were on top of a cliff and there was a beautiful waterfall flowing right next to their house as she asked"Is this all yours"

"Yup everything in 2 miles radius belongs to your beloved Rudeus Zeper"He said while smiling

Ravel now turned serious as she asked"Shall we start now"

"Yeah but come with me first"He said and took her near waterfall

"This is where we will train,First we will work on your mana reserves,Your mana reserves are very small you can't use much spells thats mean you can't fight for long"Rudeus explained

"And how we gonna do that"Ravel asked in confusion

"Just how i did"He replied

"And how you did,Big brain"She asked

"First of all get stripped"He said as she narrowed her eyes at him and said"Are you sure this is about training"

"Yeah believe me just do it"He said as she nodded and stripped down and he lead her to waterfall and said"Sit here and meditate and try focusing on your mana and try to combine it"

"When you combine it,you magic will become much stronger and if you do it continously your mana reserves will grow soon but before you start"He said and placed his hand on her forehead

She looked around and noticed water was flowing slowly than usual as she asked"Why is water flowing slowly"

"Water is not slow you are just fast,Its my one of ability i can see times three and i can give my abilty to one person at same time,So for you three days will be one day for others and we will train for one months that will be three for you,So get ready"Rudeus explained about his ablity

Ravel was fascinated by his abilty as she said"If you had used this in rating game it would have ended before it was started"

"I know that but everyone have a ace up their sleeves don't they,Now get started my cutie ravel"He said as she sat down and started mediataing as he told her

"Listen ravel in days,you will mediate while at nights i will help you use your magic and help you making magic spells of your own"He said but ravel was busy meditating so he sighed and started to wonder around in human world.