Chapter 16

After meeting with rias and sona and their peerage,Rudeus enrolled in kuoh acedemy with ryanare and ravel while kuroka stayed at home as she don't want to join school.

Later after few days,Issei met asia and faught freed selzen.

Later asia was kidnapped by fallen angels who tried to extract her sacred gear,And i must tell you it wasn't me.

Yes,It wasn't me,I am truly innocent this time.

Well this time it was some other fallen angels who wanted to take her gear for kokabiel.

That bastard is going to make his appearence pretty soon,And when he does Vali will be there as well.

Well then i beat both of their ass in front of everyone,What do you say?Should i do that?

Well,Later Issei and rias saved asia and then rias turned her into her bishop as expected.

Well i don't care,She will take long time to unlock her balance breaker.

And plus i have already two longinus and pretty soon their will be three.

Yes,I will get another longinus,Well try to guess it yourself.

Comment down if you guessed right,I will mention you in next part.

All i hint you is that its a strong one,Stronger than boosted gear or divine dividing.

Yeah,Once i get my third longinus i should be at croms level in term of strength.

No,I will surpass him easily after getting third longinus.

Later after asia joined rias's peerage.

Riser came back this time grafiya came to human world as well and they had a rating game and riser won like expected.

But then again issei crashed at party and beated riser's ass and believe me his reaction was worth watching when he was forced to fight again by sirjechs.

After their fight issei win and broke the marriage contract between rias and riser.

After that nothing much happened and A month passed by just killing strays and stuff.

And finally,The knight of gremory kiba went stray to destroy holy swords.

Now since he gone stray,That means Xenovia and irina will be making their appearance anytime soon.

Well since kiba is a stray now,I can kill him without any consequences,So what do say?

Should i kill him?and take his sacred gear?

Oh i sound like a total bad guy now,Ok i won't take his sacred gear.

But i don't know should i let him live or kill him?I don't know how it will effect the timeline though.

All i can see after his demise is rias won't have any knight for a long time.

As i am the one taking xenovia this time around.

As for irina,I think she fits for being an angel,And i don't want her to be a devil,So she won't be joining my peerage.

You know if freed was even a bit tolerable i would given him a chance by keeping him as my other knight but that guy is just too much intolerable.

Same can be said for Xenovia,Her priest version not devil one,Yeah she was annoying when she was introduced.

Well now all i can do is wait for them to arrive.