Chapter 8

1 month later

Its been a month since Rudeus started training ravel in her magic reserves and spells.

She has grown very strong,She is now a low ultimate rank devil.

She grown this fast as rudeus showed her his Special shadow clones and she used them for her training.

In training her flames turned blue from yellow,And it was more stronger than before.

And staying together for a month,They grew quite close to each other.

Currently both of them were sleeping in their bed as Ravel woke up first as she woke rudeus up as he asked"What is it,Ravel"

"Don't we have to go back to underworld now"She asked and he thaught a bit and nodded and said"Oh yea but first we will go to meet a friend"

"A friend?You have friends in human world"She asked and he nodded"Yeah she is actually my bishop but she lives in human world with her sister,Well she is on a vaccation currently so she spends her time here"

"Well get ready then we are going to meet your bishop"Ravel said and dragged him to shower

Soon both of them got dressed up as they both smiled at each other as ravel said"You look so handsome"

"And you are cutest thing i have seen" He said and she pouted cutely and asked"Only cute"

"Yes obviously"He replied to her as she whimmed and said"Lets go now"

"Well then"as he made a magic circle to teleport to kuoh.

As they teleported in front of a mansion in kuoh as ravel asked"Is this yours"

"Yup,Well kuroka lives here"Rudeus replied to her

"Lets go then"Ravel said and two walked into the house

As he rang the bell,Soon enough kuroka opened the door as she looked at Rudeus and she jumped on him"Oh my cutie comes to visit,You missed me~Nya"

"Yeah i do missed you"He said and she said"Well then since you came here after this much time,You deserves a little punishment"

"What would that be"Ravel asked and kuroka replied"You have be tied on my bed for a day no may be 3 or maybe a week"

"I am in"He quickly replied as kuroka kissed him as ravel seprated both of them and said"No you are out,And you black cat stay away from my man"

Kuroka looked at ravel and said"Your man?Who are you anyway little girl"

"I am his bishop and fiance,Ravel phenex,so back off"Ravel said

Kuroka just smiled as asked"So you are his fiance you must have done it with him"

"No we didn't yet"Ravel replied while embarresed and kuroka laughed and said"I took his first kiss,little girl and i joined his peerage before anyone,So i am first in line"

"Oh can't you two be quiet"Rudeus snapped and both girls finally stopped as he said"Well kuroka,I have come here to introduce to Ravel"

"Well ravel this is kuroka,and Kuroka this is Ravel,Kuroka is my first peerage member and also my bishop while Ravel is my other bishop"Rudeus introduced them as both girls shook hands as Rudeus asked"So kuroka are you coming with us to underworld now"

"Yeah,I am will going with you,Shirone is happy with Rias,So i am free~Nya"kuroka replied

"Well then we will leave to underworld tomorrow,How about we go out tonight to see the human world"He suggested and both girl agreed.