Chapter 17

I am at kuoh acedemy currently and after class,Akeno came to me and told me to visit rias.

Well i guess she needs my help in finding kiba.

So i guess,I should help her,As this will help me to get xenovia.

So i went to ORC with ryanare and ravel as kuroka is at home.

As i walked in the room,Rias and others looked at me and sat on couch as i asked"Why do you call me here,Rias"

"We need your help"Rias said as i asked"How can i help you"

"Kiba is missing,Can you help us find him"Rias asked as i nodded and said"I can do that"

And i turned towards ravel and said"Ravel tell kuroka to use her senjutsu to locate kiba"and ravel nodded and messaged kuroka.

"Is there anything else,you want to say"I asked as she nodded"Yeah there is,Two exorcist has been seen in kuoh and they will coming here pretty soon"

"Do you know who they are"I asked like i don't know

Issei spoke up"Yeah i met them,One of them is my childhood friend,Irina shidou and Other one is her friend Xenovia Quarta"

"Oh Ok,Well lets just wait for them to arrive then"I said and everyone nodded and we waited for them to arrive.

And later evening,Two females entered the Clubhouse.

One with blonde hair while other with short blue hair.

As they walked in and sat on couch in front of mines.

"So you two must be the exorcist i am hearing about"I asked as they nodded

"Well nice to meet you,But why are you here"I asked like i don't know

"We are here investigate about the stolen excaliburs"Xenovia said

"Stolen excaliburs"I asked as they nodded and irina said"Yes,From past few months many of excaliburs have been stolen"

"And who do you think is behind this all mess"I asked and irina said"Its rouge fallen angels"

"Fallens?Any particular angel you are after"I asked and xenovia said"Yes its general kokabeil"

"A cadre class?You two are looking for a leader class on your own while you are no stronger than a two winged angel"I said as xenovia said"I am willing to trade my life"

I smiled and said"Well then,I will gladly help you out"

"Sorry but we don't need any help from anyone"Xenovia said and i replied"Well i am asking you,I am TELLING YOU"

Xenovia unleashed her sword as i looked at her and said"Oh calm down priestess"

"I said we don't help from devils"She said and i asked"Why is that?Does your god don't allow you to"

"Yes"She said as i laughed and she asked"Whats so funny about it"

"You will find out soon enough"I said i knew kokabeil will surely tell her about god's demise

"Now you two can stay with any of us,if you don't have a place to stay"I said and Irina was about say but xenovia said"We don't need anything"

And they two walked away as i sighed as i thaught to myself"Now all i have to do is wait and watch"

"Hell even if i don't do anything,Vali will surely come and save rias and her peerage but this is my story so i will be hero"

"Yeah i am the HERO,the one who do good things,Yes i am a good guy"

"Don't blame for gasper's death,It was someone planning a genocide.Didn't you read the message that killer left.

Yeah it wasn't me.

Back to story

I turned towards my peerage,And i said"Ravel,Yuma lets go back"

"Yeah lets go,There is nothing for us to do anyway"Ravel said as she got from couch

"Yes,Lets go back"Ryanare said as she too got up

I was about to leave but before leaving i looked at rias and said"You can summon me if you need any help in finding your knight"

"Yes i will"She responded and i teleported back to my home.

"Now all i have to do is wait for rias to summon me while fighting kokabeil"

"And first i will beat kokabeil and then proceed to vali,Yeah he is also arrogant he thinks he is best because he have albion,He needs to be thaught a good lesson"I thaught to myself and sighed and went to my home.