Chapter 19

Just a few moments ago,I killed kokabeil.

Well he wasn't much of a challenge but i was raged when i find out that he killed all the elves but now i can't do anything.

Yeah we should move on,Yes.

Leave all the bad thaughts and move forward this is how life works.

As i turned back after killing kokabeil,I sensed a large magic signature and i knew who it was.

It was none other than vali lucifer,The white dragon emperor.

Well i wouldn't mind beating his ass into shape.

So we can just wait for him to arrive and i started looking in the sky.

It was night time and i saw a blue light in sky and soon a white armoured figure began to fly towards us.

"Who is that"Issei asked looking at vali.

"Thats the white one,My rival"Draigg informed as issei said"Thats makes him my rival as well"

"Yes it does,He might be here for a rivalry fight"Draigg informed and issei said"I just faught that fallen guy and now this"

"You faught?It was all me who beat that kokabeil"I said as vali finally reached and saw the tored wings of kokabeil and he asked"Is kokabeil dead"

"Yes he is"issei replied and vali replied"As expected from my rival"

"It was me who killed kokabeil not him,White dragon"I said as he turned towards me"And who are you?..wait i know you,Yeah you are that supposed to be strongest devil in current generation"

"Well i am,And Who you are?Wait..i know you,You are the bastard son of lucifer,Am i right"I mocked as he got angry

"How do you know me"Vali asked and i replied"I have my own sources"

"How about a quick battle between me and you"I said as i knew vali would never refuse a battle

"I accept"He said as i smirked and i turned towards issei and said"Hey you get your ass out of here,Go stand with the ladies"

As he couldn't do a thing now,Nodded and went near rias and others.

While i stared at vali while he did the same.

"Now i had two choices,Either i had to reveal my superdevil form or i have to reveal kaida"I thaught to myself

"Beating vali without that can be difficult,So i think i will go with my superdevil form"

"Hell yeah,Every one shall know a new super devil"I thaught as i looked at vali and said"Now behold the power the likes of you hybrids can't achive"and i went in my superdevil form

As my magic power sky rocketed and it broke all the barrier placed by the girls.

"Partner,You should run"Albion suggested but vali said"Run?I never do such things,And its just too good to battle such strong opponent"

"His power far surpasses yours even in your juggernaut drive"Albion reminded and vali said"I am still going to fight"

"Lets fight,Lucifer"I said as attacked him with normal zaps and he blocked them as i smirked and used a strong zap breaking his barrier and hitting him directly but it didn't affected that much as it was only a strong yet normal zap.

"Is this all you can defend,Lucifer"I said as i summoned more zaps from sky and now it was difficult for him to dodge them as he can't block them now.

"Whats going on albion,Why aren't you dividing them"Vali asked and albion replied"They aren't made up of magic"

"What do you mean"Vali asked and albion said"He is using magic to summon lightning,Not to create it,Seems like he knows about my divide abilty"

"Damm it"Vali said and decided to engage in hand to hand combat as using magic is out of question now.

As he tried to punch me but i grabbed it and electrocuted him and i was surprised when he wasn't knocked out as i smiled and said"Congrats you are the first person you survive my zap"

"Now i will actually have to use some of my powers to make it work on you"I said as i punched him again and finally i covered my hand with lightning and punched him in his armour shattering his armour by the amount of energy i used as he fell on ground but still consious.

"Oh you are still up,Count me impressed,Lucifer"I said as i walked towards him reverting back to my normal self

"You are strong,I will fight you again someday"Vali said as he got up and released his wings and flew away and while flying he said to albion"Seems like i have someone to surpass now"

"Yeah thats the spirit my battle freak host"Albion commented

Meanwhile with me

I walked towards the girls and issei and issei asked"What was that form you used,Man you just kicked his ass and he seemed to be stronger than that fallen"

"Yeah he is Strong,But i am strongest no one can beat me"I said in arrogance but thats true noone can beat me maybe expect a few like Great red,Ophis,Shiva and Indra.

Other than them,is Crom and i am stronger than him in my full strength,So my next goal will be to surpass Indra.

Then Shiva.

Then Ophis.

Then finally great red.

But don't you think that is a bit too much,But who cares anyway.

I might get all longinus one day and kill great red who knows.

Well no one,Expect the one the author-kun himself.

Back to story

As i was talking to issei,I see my girls running towards me as Ravel and Ryanare jumped on me while kuroka was busy patting koneko who had gotten beaten to pulp by freed and valper.

"You were so amazing back there"Ravel happily said

"That was just mind blowing how you beat that white dragon emperor"Ryanare said while rubbing her breast on my hand as heared rias asked"What was that form you used?It was like my brothers when he gets angry"

"I don't know what are you talking about,Rias"I said not wanting to reveal it but i already know that she already took some photos of me fighting vali.

"Well i guess we should head back home"I suggested and everyone nodded and i remembered about xenovia but she will need to be kicked out of church and Since she haven't talked to rias even a bit and only talked to me

I am pretty sure she will join my peerage,So i just three works done.

Killing kokabeil

Beating Vali

Getting Xenovia in harem-I mean peerage.

Yeah,Both of them are different things