When two souls meet 💞

Sasuke POV

As my brother and I walked down the hall, I begin to think if I'm really going to find my mate. My elder found his, now that I have thought about it, I don't know who is my brother's mate.

"Hey Ita who is your mate, now that I think about it, I've never met your mate you just talk about him," I said as I look towards my brother's direction.

"Hopefully little brother you will meet him soon, father already met him," Itachi said as he poked my four head.

"What!, father already met him and I haven't?," I asked in shock and my eyes wide.

"Calm down Sas, soon enough you will meet him," Itachi said with a smirk and chuckled softly and turned right down the hall heading to his room.

I looked at my brother as he gets inside his room. I sighed softly and decided to head out for a little bit. I took out my sleek smartphone and dialed a number. It range three times until someone answered.

"Hello, Sas," deep baritone voice answered.

"Neji tell the others to meet up at the hotsprings, I have some things to talk about," I said through the phone.

"You got it Sas, see you there in 30 minutes," the line of connection went dead.

I put my phone away and went to my room to prepare to meet with my friends.

30 minutes later

We are hear at the hotsprings, with my friends. The water feels nice and warm. The steam surrounds us adding to the relaxation. I sighed in content.

My group of friends include, Neji Hyuuga, Gaara no Sabaku and Shino Aburama. You can say we are all princes from different kingdom's. We all met at a conference that our fathers had organized when we were very young, like 6 years old I think.

"So Sas, what was the purpose of us meeting hear," Gaara asked in his usual emotionless voice.

"I just wanted to chill with my boys before I head out you know," I said running my hand through my wet hair," I'll be gone for like 2 months or so," I sighed as I looked up at the dark sky, the moon is full and bright.

"Two months, that's a long time. Where you going exactly that will take you two months to come back," Shino asked looking at me with a raised eyebrow. He did no weir his glasses, showing off his sharp green eyes.

"Well my father, Itachi and I will be heading to the wind kingdom to discuss about the defense and merging of our kingdom's," I said with a stressful sigh.

"You are going to the wind kingdom!!!," they all shouted in union. For emotionless guys, it was a funny sight to see.

"Yah what's wrong with that," I asked looking at them confused.

"No man, I heard that the king's sons are fucking hot," said Neji as he grinned showing of his sharp fangs.

"And that their grace and combat skills is something to behold," said Gaara truly amazed by these Uzumaki brothers.

"Yah man I heard they are legendary," said Shino nodding his head.

"And were do you guys get that information from?," I asked them with a raised eyebrow.

"My soon to be mate Kiba," said Shino with a tiny smile on his face.

"My cousin Hinata told, she is best friends with one of the son's," Neji said with a shrug.

"I heard my father babbling about them," Gaara said nonchalantly.

"Well I guess I have to find out for myself hey," I said with a smirk on my face. They all just chuckled at that.

Done for now 😁😊