Itachi's love for Deidara 💘💞

Deidara's POV

Yeah a lot of things went down but we managed to work things out. I sighed as I pulled away from my mates embrace and looked at him. He had his eyes closed and had that peaceful look on his face. I ran my fingers over his high cheek bones.

He opened his eyes and looked at me and smiled softly. He leans in and kisses me on my lips, I close and kissed back. He pulls me closer to deepen the kiss, he sighs softly through his nose. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tilted my head to the side to get a better angle.

He ran his hands up my thighs and around my waist. We pulled apart after some time to catch our breaths, our breaths mingled as we looked deeply in the eyes.

"Wanna go for a walk Tachi, to stretch our legs for a bit?," I asked softly as I stretched my arms.

He smiles,"yeah sure," we got up and stretch. We walked away from the picnic and walked around the gardens hand in hand.

"It's so peaceful hear, no other people just us both, God I missed this so much," I looked up at Itachi and smiled, I wrapped my arms around his muscular arm and sighed.

"I miss this too, yeah my brothers and father are cool and all but they could get a little overbearing at times," I said with a smile.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I mean my father is a great man but at times his obsession with keeping an image can get to a person," I giggled at that and he just chuckled softly. He pulled his arm out of my arms just to wrap it around my shoulders. I grinned at that.

"Do you hear running water?," Itachi asked as he looked around the tall trees. I stopped to listen and I could hear a river.

"Yeah I think there is a river nearby, wanna check it out?," I asked as I looked up at him, he just nodded with smirk on his face. We walked to the direction of the noise of the running water. Until we came across a beautiful space of nature.

I pulled away from Itachi to look around and gasped. It was so beautiful, there were tall trees around with birds flying around. Flowers everywhere and butterflies fluttering around the flowers gently. The river was beautiful and had a healthy glow, I could see the rocks underneath it. The grass was was a beautiful healthy green.

I unconsciously removed my kimoto and everything I was wearing. I stood naked in front of Itachi. I untied my hair and let it fall around my face and drapes over my shoulders. I turned around to Itachi to see he's eyes are wide. He slowly walked over towards me and stood in front of me. He looked all over my body with that awed look.

He wrapped his hands around my hips and up to my waist. I smiled up at him and put my arms around his shoulders. He leans in to beary his head deeply onto my neck. I could feel his breathing getting deeper and faster. I pulled away to look up at him in concern.

"You okay?," I asked as ran my hands up and down his arms.

"Yeah, I just missed this," he says running his hands up my naked sides. I smiled and walked to the river and looked down and then turned to look at Itachi will a soft smile.

"Join me Tachi," I said getting in the cool water I sighed softly, the water feels amazing in this heat. He slowly removed his clothes. His suit, shirt, belt, trousers, socks and his leather shoes. He also stood now naked. I looked up and blushed softly.

He walks into the water and quickly pulls me into his muscled naked arms. He kisses me deeply and sweetly. He puts his hand around my neck to deepen the kiss. I wrapped my arms and legs around him. He pulls away with a wet smack.

"God I missed you so much, I wish it could always be like this. To get away from everyone and everything, so it could be just you and me," Itachi says tightening his hold around me.

"Yeah, I feel you Tachi. I love you so much, I just hope everything goes well and we finally get mated properly," I said resting my head on his firm chest.

"Me too babe, and everything will go well, I promise you that," he says softly into my hair.

We fell into a comfortable silence, with the sound of nature around us. It was just a trenquil moment. I sighed softly, I don't want to think about Hidan and the whole battle of who is going to mate with me.

I just want to focus on me and Itachi and getting mated. I love my mate and all of his flaws and imperfections. I would never anybody else besides Itachi.

I kissed his chest softly and pulled away. I looked up at him with a smile.

"Let's have a swim together and forget about the rest of the world for a moment," I said as I dove into the water. He smirked and dove in with me. We swam around each other and splashed water towards each other.

We laughed and had so much fun with each other. If happiness with Itachi feels like this then I don't want it to end, ever.

Done;-)