Trip To Wind Kingdom P1

One Week Later

Sasuke was in his room packing. He was preparing for the trip to the wind Kingdom.

Sasuke's POV

I was in my room packing for the wind kingdom. I hope this trip to wind kingdom is worth it. I don't like people who exaggerate stories, but I really want to see if these Uzumaki brothers are really good at what they do as they are famous.

"So you are packing for wind Kingdom ha," said a voice behind me.

"Shouldn't you be bothering someone else right now, Kakashi," I said in a cold voice as I looked behind me to the white haired men.

"Now is that the way to talk to your sensei," Kakashi said his eyes forming an upside down u.

Sometimes I can't tell this guy's facial expressions, with that mask on his face all the time, but I'm guessing that he is smiling to me right now.

"Former sensei, how is Iruka by the way, he's doing okay?," I asked looking at with bored eyes.

"Iruka!, oh he's doing okay, I mean I've seen him a couple of times looking perfect as always, with those big brown eyes and long soft brown hair with that gorgeous body," he says with that dreamy look as always. I just looked at him with a raised eyebrow, I think he is blushing a little.

" I mean, yeah he's doing good," he said trying to cover what he just said about his biggest crush.

"I think you should ask Iruka to be your mate, he a great person," I said trying to encourage my former teacher.

"And you really think he will mate with a vampire, yeah right," Kakashi says rolling his eyes. I raised an eyebrow at that shocked at his statement.

"What's wrong with mating a vampire or are you saying our kind is not good enough for demons," I said folding my arms over my chest.

"No I'm just saying it wouldn't work, come on Sasuke I live by night and sleep by day. I'm not pure blood like you, I can't fully walk in day light, I'm half pure blood remember," he sighs running his hand through his hair," even if he accepted me Sasuke, I wouldn't want to bourdon him with my problems," he says shaking his head.

I walked over to him and clasped my hand over his broad shoulder," I get that Kakashi, but you will never know until you try hay," l said as went back to my packing.

"Yeah you right I should at least try," he says under his breath with a thoughtful look on his face and arms folded.

There was a knock on the door, that must be my signal to move.

"Come in," I said in an even voice, a servant came in bowed his head to me.

"Young master, master Uchiha and master Itachi are waiting for you at the gates and requested me to come and inform you that it is time to leave," the servant said.

"Very well than, I'll be there in a few minutes," I said to the servant with a dismissal tone in my voice.

"Yes young master," bowed his head left the room immediately.

"Well I have to leave, you will be okay by yourself ?," I asked to Kakashi.

"Yeah I'll be fine, just focus on protecting the kingdom and finding a mate for yourself," Kakashi says with a small wave of his hand and eyes forming an upside down u.

"Ha ha Kakashi very funny, I'll see you when I get back okay I'm expecting good news from you when I get back," I said I walked out the room to where my brother and father are, and servants carrying my luggage.

"You ready?," Father asked looking at expectingly.

"Yes father," I said with a nod of my head.

"Okay than, let's get going," father said as he got inside the sleek black Limo and we followed suit behind him. Our luggage being placed in the bute.

And we were on our way to the wind kingdom.

Done 😁