Love at first sight part 3 💞

Sasuke's POV

I continue to watch this blonde as he set down with his brothers. The dinner continued with light chatting and everyone minding their own business. I looked at my brother and I could see him smiling at his phone.

I looked over at this blonde beauty again, now known as Naruto. Naruto, what a beautiful name. I wanted to talk to him, to hear his beautiful voice again.

Okay Sasuke don't screw this up.

"Hey, Naruto right," I asked giving all my attention to this beautiful creature.

Naruto POV

I looked up from my phone when I here a deep sultry voice, to come face to face with the most handsome human being I have ever seen.

Wow, he has black hair that has two bangs framing his handsome face and some of his hair is sticking out at the back of his head, dark sharp eyes and a straight nose, light pink lips and a sharp strong jar.

He is wearing a navy blue suit with a black shirt underneath. He's also wearing navy blue trousers with a black leather belt around his waist. He has black leather shoes on his feet that are well polished and looking expensive. The suit really compliments his pale skin.

He's muscular, with broad shoulders, muscular arms making his suit and shirt clung to him. This guy is muscular but not too muscular. He's so handsome.

"Hey and yes it's Naruto and you are?," I asked this classy men.

"Sasuke Uchiha, it's really nice to meet you, you are so beautiful," he said extended his hand towards me to shake.

"Oh," I giggled softly ,"Thank you and it's really nice to meet you too Sasuke-san," I said gently putting my hand on to his. He grabbed it softly and pulled my hand towards his lips and kissed it softly. I blushed softly and smiled.

"Please just call me Sasuke, you are the youngest son of the king. How old are you. I hope I'm not too forward with me asking this," he said with a genuine smile.

"It's no worries, I'm 18 and how old are you?," I asked really curious.

"You really want to know?," He asked me with a smile on his face.

"Yeah I really want to know, come on tell me," I said smiling.

"Okay if you really insist, I'm 124," he said waiting for my reaction.

"Oh really, so you are a vampire," I asked excitedly and clasping my hands together with a smile on my face.

"Yeah, you never met a vampire before," he asked me really surprised.

"Well I do have a friend who is a vampire, her name is Hinata Hyuuga. I've never met other vampires either then her, so meeting you is like a breath of fresh air to me," I said smiling softly at him.

Sasuke's POV

What is this blonde doing to me. I could feel my heart racing just by that statement. And that sweet smile of his, just make me want to melt. He is making me smile more.

"I'm glad you think so," I said smiling back at him.

"Hey how about we meet tomorrow and we will talk more, you know without a crowd," he said smiling at me.

"Yes definitely, I would like that," I said with more enthusiasm than I liked.

"Great, let's meet at the gardens at noon," he offers.

"Okay," I nodded with a smile.

"Okay everyone it's been a long day, thank you for coming. I'm pretty sure you are all tired and ready head home, thank you so much for coming," said the king standing from his seat," and thank you for welcoming the Uchiha family," said the king with a smile on his face.

All the royalties stood up and bowed their heads to the king and left the big room.

"And as for our guests the Uchiha family, we have prepared you all rooms, I will let my sons show you the way," the king said with a smile on his face.

"It's been a great dinner thank you Minato," father said with a little bow of his head.

"You are all most welcome, please let me not keep you waiting," the king says as he turned around and head to his room.

"Okay Naru, Dei I will show king Fungaku to his room, you can show his highnesses sons to their rooms," the eldest son Kyuubi says.

"Okay kyuu," Deidara my brother's secret mate says. Itachi will have to introduce me tomorrow.

"Your majesty, this way," Kyuubi said guiding my father to his room. My father nodded with a smile following, with Kyuubi making small talk.

"Itachi-sama please follow me," said Deidara gesturing Itachi to follow him, they walked away to another room.

"Well, I guess you can follow me," Naruto said with a small giggle.

"I can follow you until the ends of the earth," I said with a smile on my face as we began to walk.

"You are really cute you know that," he says with a shake of his head smiling softly.

"You think I'm cute?," I asked grinning showing off my sharp fangs.

"No Sasuke, you are anything but cute, you are a charmer, more like a playboy," Naruto says turning around so he could face me, he's now walking backwards.

"Oh more like the heartbreaker type," I said smirking at him.

"Mmmhhmm," he hummed still facing me with a smile.

"Don't worry I've never dated anyone, l mean I try to, but no one is good enough for me. They are either attracted to my looks, my family name or the idea of me changing them into what I am, pure blood a day walker," I said with a bit of bitterness in my voice.

"We are here," Naruto said and pointed to my room. I didn't realize we have already arrived.

"You know, Sasuke, as people well vampires and demons, we're not the same, we are so different. Maybe you were just looking at the wrong places or maybe just trying so hard to find what you want. Sometimes you must let your instincts guide you, then maybe you can find what you want, just let go for a little bit," said Naruto with a smile on his face.

I nodded softly taking in his words. He took my hand into his small soft one and squeezed it softly.

"Good night Sasuke," he says softly and turned around heading to his room.

"Good night," I said softly turning the door nob and went inside.

That night couldn't think of anything else except for beautiful Naruto.

Done (^^)