Itachi and Dei 💞

Itachi's POV

I was sitting at the balcony on one of the comfy chairs that has a small table at the middle with other three more chairs. The balcony overlooked the garden. It was a beautiful day, I wished Deidara was here to enjoy it with me but he was talking to his father at the moment. My father is going to discuss the marging with Minato tomorrow.

I was sitting and thinking about our relationship. We moved so fast on our mating, I didn't think things through. All I wanted to do at that exact moment was to mate with Dei and take him as mine.

I wouldn't allow some prince of sound take him away from me. I know the rules in wind kingdom are strict and must be followed. I will show Minato and the entire wind kingdom that I am worthy of Deidara. I wonder who is this Hidan guy, is he really worthy of the beauty that is Deidara Uzumaki-Namikaze, I think not because sometimes I think I'm not worthy enough.

I mated with him without his father's consent and that was the coward way to do it. It goes to show that I didn't respect Dei enough to stop what we were doing to ask his father's permission first. But I just couldn't bring myself to care at the time. I was too in love and I couldn't think clearly.

My thoughts were cut short as Sasuke approach me and set at one of the chairs.

"Brother," he said as he nodded his head at me in acknowledgement. I nodded back at him.

"What's up," I asked him looking at him closely. He looks content and at peace, I don't know how to describe it but he looks happy. A weird look for my brother. Naruto is changing my brother, in a good way.

"I just came back from my father, we had a chat for a moment and I found out some few things you know. I want to ask Minato for permission to court his son, Naruto," he said with a tiny smile on his face.

"Ha that's nice, you finally ready to take in a mate, sign of maturity," I said with a soft chuckle.

"Hey, I've been grown, I'm 124 remember," he says with a smug look on his face. I just shook my head at him. We sat at a comfortable silence and looked at the beauty of the garden, I sighed it was really peaceful.

"Tachi," I turned around with a smile when I heard the sweet voice of my mate. But that smile disappeared as soon as I saw the state my mate was in. I quickly got up and walked over to him.

"Are you okay," I asked him softly with worry in my voice caressing his beautiful face with my hands. His eyes are red and puffy, it looks like he was crying. Who ever dares to hurt my mate is going to face my wrath, I thought with my anger rising.

"Can we talk in private please," he asked softly.

"Sure," I looked at my brother, he just got up and left. He understood that we needed some space. We walked to one of the chairs and I set down and Dei set on my lap.

"What's up?, you don't look so good, have you been crying?," I asked really worried as I grabbed his small hand into mine.

"My father is really angry that we mated in secret and he does not approve of our mating," he sighed softly," I don't blame him, I should have talked to him in the first place, I really disappointed him, I feel like I betrayed him and gone against his will, what are people going to think of him when they find out that his second youngest son has mated without a ceremony, I think I disappointed my father and brought shame into my kingdom, I don't think…" I silenced him with a soft kiss on his lips. It was slow but passionate. We pulled apart after some time.

"That is quite enough, do not bring yourself down like that, you are not entirely to be blamed, I should be blamed too, but let us not focus on that, how are we going to fix this?," I asked him softly wrapping my arms around his curvy waist, bringing him closer to me.

"My father said that the king of sound and his son Hidan are coming in five days time, so that Hidan can court me property and after that we will have a mating ceremony. We Uzumaki's never go back on our word a promise is a promise, so in order for you and me to mate with our families around, you have to win my father's favor again," he says with a soft sigh. I nodded with a frown.

"Win his favor, how am I suppose to do that?," I asked genuinely interested because I want to be on Minato's good books again. It is the only way Dei and I could be truly mated and happy.

"I don't really know, I've never been in this situation before," he said softly wrapped his arms around my shoulders and berried his face on my neck. I could feel wetness on my neck, I could tell that my Dei is crying again.

"Sshh, don't worry I will try to win your father's favor again and have a ceremony with both our families, I will make it all better you can  trust me on this Dei," I said rubbing is back softly kissing the side of head softly. No one wants to see their mate so unhappy like this, that is why I'm going to do my out most best to win his father's favor again and make Deidara happy.

As for that Hidan guy, I will see what I'm going to do with him, no one and I mean no one, is going to take my mate from me, I thought with my sharingan spinning wildly.

Done 🙂