Sasuke and Naruto💕

Naruto POV

I woke up the next morning with the morning rays beating down on my face. I turned on my bed and looked up at the sealing. My room was big and styled to my liking.

I have a queen sized bed with orange silk covers and black fluffy pillows. And a wooden headboard that was designed and well polished. On the left side I had a big double glass doors that lead to the balcony. And a huge walk in closet. In the far corner I have a comfy launch and a big flat screen TV on the wall. And on the far right I have a big desk with a mirror and other closets and a stool. The walls are painted warm colours.

I got up from my private bathroom to have my morning bath. I grabbed my shampoo and hair conditioner and a fluffy towel. I walked to my bathroom and fill the bathtub with hot water. The bathtub was big enough to fit three people. The bathroom was covered with white tiles and the toilet was a baby blue color.

I walked over to my sink and open the cabinet that has a mirror in front of it and took out my toothpaste and toothbrush. I started to brush my teeth and when I'm done with that. I head to the bathtub and got in the water.

The water was amazing. I started to bath and hummed a soft tune. I washed my hair and body. When I'm done I got up from the bathtub and wrapped the towel around me from the armpits and hair.

I walked over to my desk and set on the stool, I took out my hair dryer and started to dry my hair. Next I took out my hair lotion that was lavender scented and applied it and I took out my hair brush and brush my hair. And then I took out my body lotion that was vanilla and lavender scented, and started applying it on my light tan skin.

When I'm done with that, I finally got up to choose my outfit. I walked into my walk in closet and started to choose. I chose a black and white crop jacket that is baggy at arms and tight at the wrists, it revealed my curvy waist and dark blue jeans that clung to my legs comfortably. I had on white pumas on my feet.

I'm finally ready for the day. I walked out my room to join the others for breakfast. I'm so excited to meet with Sasuke today. For some reason I couldn't stop thinking about him.

When I arrived I see maids serving breakfast. I walked over to them and greeted them with a joyous," Good morning," I sat down from across Dei and Kyuu and my father was sitting on the head of the table.

"Morning, how is my little prince doing," father asked drinking his morning coffee and reading a newspaper.

"Hey Naru," Kyuubi said eating his pancakes and reading a book.

"I'm doing good dad, I'm going to meet with someone today," I said with a smile as I started eating my delicious breakfast.

"Oh, who is it?," Dei ask looking at me with curiosity.

"Is it someone you met at the dinner last night?," Kyuu asked looking away from his book.

"Is he a noble or a prince?," father asked sipping his coffee.

I giggled at the many questions,"what's with all the questions," I asked looking at them.

"We are just curious of who you are meeting, I think a potential mate maybe," father said with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

"No dad, it's just a friend I met last night," I said with a blush.

"Or maybe you are meeting that Sasuke dude you were talking to last night, yeah don't blush I saw you, you couldn't stop smiling," Kyuu says with a smile.

"Ha, one of the Uchiha brothers, mmm I think I have a potential son-in-law," father said with a smirk.

"Daddy!," I exclaimed embarrassed hiding my face with my hands.

"Speaking of the Uchiha family, where are they?," Dei asked looking at father.

"They had morning training and asked to be excused," father said simply," Now if you excuse me, I have a Kingdom to run," father got up and looked at Deidara," Dei my son you and I need to talk later this afternoon okay?," Father asked to Dei.

"Okay Dad," Dei nodded with a smile. Father smiled and walked off to his study.

"Well I'm off to read at the woods, it's much peaceful over there," Kyuubi said getting up walked out the big double doors.

"I wonder what father wants to talk about?," Dei asked with worry.

"I'm sure it's not too bad," I said trying to comfort him.

"Yeah what if he knows about Itachi and I," he asked with worried eyes.

"Dei, you are 20 years old you are grown, father knows you can handle yourself, just trust him okay," I said with a smile.

"Okay," he nodded with a smile taking a deep breath to calm down.

"How old is Itachi anyways," I asked curiosity.

"128," he says with a smile on his face.

"Oh okay, I will see you later then Dei," I said walking towards the gardens to set up before noon.

"See ya," Dei said with a smile waving and walking off to another direction.

I'm at the gardens right now I'm preparing for our little picnic. I'm so excited, I can't wait.

Done (^^)