Trip to wind kingdom p3

2 hours later

Sasuke's POV

Finally after 8 hours of sitting in a Limo we are here. We are about to enter the wind kingdom. We just outside and I must say the gates are huge. They are gold and well polished, they are very shinny. At least I know they take care of their kingdom.

The gate guards are currently interviewing my father. To check if we are here for the right reasons. I looked out the side of my window and I can see a clear path that we just rolled into and the sides of the path is surrounded by beautiful well taken care of big and tall trees. The grass trimmed and neat. There are beautiful flowers everywhere. And there were tall walls in the middle of the path holding this massive gold gates I was talking about.

The outside of the wind kingdom is beautiful and magnificent. I just want to see the inside know of the kingdom. And finally the guards let us in and we rode through the massive gates. The kingdom had a big village that is packed with lively people. The village almost looks like a city. There were roads and big houses. They were mansions too, I'm pretty sure is were the nobles live.

There were children running around and teenagers having best time of their lives. I could see that there are many different kinds of demons. There were wolves, lions,bears and many more. This kingdom is bright and happy, it makes me want to smile.

And I looked at my brother, even he is amazed by this kingdom. I can't blame him it is simply beautiful. We continue on our way to the main castle which I'm pretty sure it is just as beautiful.

We made it to the main castle which I was right by it is just as beautiful. There was a parking lot for the cars just outside the castle. We parked the Limo and I noticed that not our Limo is outside only. But there were other luxurious cars parked. I'm sure nobles, kings and queens own them.

As we got out the Limo, there were guards and maids standing in a line giving us a royal welcome to their kingdom. I notice that the guards are wearing white robs with golden strips. The symbols of the Uzumaki clan swirl on the back and on the right shoulder.

"Welcome to wind kingdom, my name is Iruka Umino and I will be escorting you to the king of wind kingdom please follow me," Iruka said in as elegant and sweet voice.

Wow Kakashi was right this Iruka is beautiful (Sasuke did not know who Iruka in person he just heard Kakashi talk about him). By the looks of it he is a jaguar, a hot jaguar. But that does not mean I'm in love with him.

We all followed Iruka to meet the king. We walked inside the castle and I must say it is big. The walls are covered in painting of the past kings and queens. There were status here and there. There are many rooms it is easy to get lost in here. The floor is covered in wood and well polished. The roof had exquisite paintings of angel's and demi God's. The windows on the side of the walls were tall and light could come in the castle, making the castle bright and lively.

Thank the Gods out there that we are pure blood or else we would have been tossed right now.

We continued to walk until we came across two Ork double doors. Iruka pushed the doors open to reveal a big room with a long table filled with people. The king being on the main sit and the other three sits were empty. That's weird. The other sites were occupied by the kings and queens and some nobles.

"We are here gentleman, come meet our king Minato Namikaze," Iruka said with a soft smile.

We walked over to the king of wind and Iruka introduced us to the king.

"Your highness, the King of the fire kingdom and his two sons are here," Iruka gestures to us and he moved to the side so we can formally meet the king.

"Ha!, Welcome to wind kingdom, it's finally great to see you again Fungaku," said the king Minato with the biggest smile.

"Likewise Minato," father said with a chuckle and shook hands with the king.

"And who are these handsome young man," the king asked as he looks at us with a smile.

"These are my son's Itachi and Sasuke, Sasuke being the youngest and Itachi being the older one," father said as he guessters to us.

"It's so nice to finally meet you, I heard so many stories about you two, your father is very proud," said the king shaking our hands.

"It's very nice to finally meet you your highness," I said bowing my head slightly.

"Likewise," Itachi said doing the same action.

"Come have a site and meet with the other kings and queens from other lands, I have to apologise my sons are a bit late but they will be here soon," Minato said with an apologetic voice.

"No worries Minato, now introduce us to the others," father said as he guessters to the others.

Why do I feel like something good is going to come up and I feel nervous all of a sudden.

Done😁😁