Uzumaki brothers 💕

Naruto's POV

I walked down the hall with a smile on my and hummed a soft tune. My day went great with Sasuke, we talked and had so much fun. I'm really excited to see him again tomorrow.

But my happiness was short lived when I saw Deidara walking down the hall with tears in his eyes. I quickly walked over to him with worry.

"Dei are you okay," I asked quickly as I stood in front of him holding his face into my hands. I don't like seeing my brother like this.

"No, I'm not okay. I need to talk to Itachi," he said wiping his tears with his hands. He was really hysterical and frantice.

"Dei you need to calm down okay, let's go to your room and tell me what happened okay?," I said as I led him to his room.

"Okay," he says softly as we walked down the hall. We reached his room and entered inside. We set at his bed. He had his head on my lap as I set against the designed headboard caressing his soft blonde hair.

Deidara started to tell me of what happened between him and our father. Telling me from beginning to end. At the end of his story, the room fell quiet.

Well it is obvious that the conversation between my father and brother didn't go well. I just hope that things get better.

"Well, you know that dad is only trying to protect us and give us a better future as possible," I said caressing his face.

"Yeah I know, but I was so in love with Itachi and so angry at my father, that I just jumped into a decision to mate with Itachi. Itachi just made me feel safe and happy that I didn't want to let go of what we have. I'm still am pretty much in love with Tachi and I'm never going to let him go," Dei said as he set up from my lap and against the headboard.

"Well, do you guys have a plan or...," I asked unsure of they going to do and what their next step.

"Well, no not at the moment but we are working on it,"he sighed, obviously this is stressing him out. Dei never follows the rules, heck he does things impulsively without thinking things through. He is so sure of himself, even the wrong decisions are right in his head. He never listen to father before, never listens to his judgements and his orders. But right now he needs to listen to father, maybe he is doing this for a reason.

"I don't know what to say to this situation but I wish you guys work things out with father and everything goes smoothly, I love you Dei and whatever you need just know that I'm always there for you okay," I said with a soft smile and hugged him tightly.

"Okay, thank you Naruto so much," he said hugging me back just as tightly with tears coming down his pretty face.

Someone burst through the door and through themselves at Dei's bed. Startling Deidara and I from our embrace.

"You guys won't believe what just happened at the woods, so I reading this book right and this guy with the clock suddenly comes out of nowhere and...," Kyuubi paused to look at us for a minute.

"Something happened," it was more of a statement then a question.

"I had a huge argument with Dad," Dei said with his face down and playing with his fingers.

"So, what are you waiting for, tell me what happened," Kyuu says in that loving brotherly voice.

Dei begins to tell Kyuu what happened. From detail to detail. When he was done, Kyuu nodded his head with a frown.

"Well don't know what to say about this situation but it your guys decision at the end, but I will be there if you need me Dei," Kyuu said brushing Deidara's bangs out of his face.

"Thanks Kyuu, because I really need you guys by my side right now," Deidara said looking at us both.

"Of course Dei, we're with you all the way," I said with a smile on my face.

"Yeah, you can count on that," Kyuu said with a smile.

We all laughed at that. It's nice hanging out with my brothers like this, they are like my best friends to me. I just love them so much.

"So Kyuu, what were you saying about a guy you in the woods," Deidara asked playing with his hair with a suggestive smile with wiggle of his eyebrows.

"Oh, well," Kyuu began to tell us about a guy he met at the woods with a big smile on his face twirling his finger into his long red hair.

Done(^^)