After the dinner 💓

Itachi POV

Deidara guided me to my room, to show me were it is. We're walking hand in hand. He is so silent right now, I don't know what is going through his head right now.

"We are here," he says pointing to a room.

"Hey," I said turning him around to face me"you okay," I asked bringing him closer to me. I wrapped my arms around his waist bringing him to my chest. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and looked up at my face.

"Yeah, I'm okay it's just, I'm worried of what my father is going to do to you when he finds out we are mated. Ita, my father is a friendly person but when it comes to my brothers and I, he is really strict. He might even bane you from coming to the kingdom or from seeing me all together and I'm scared of that," he sighed softly pushing some of his bangs away from his face.

"I know you're worried about your father and what he might do to me when he finds out about our mating. But please trust me when I say I will handle it. I will talk to your father and hopefully he will see just how much I love you," I said caressing his face softly," please trust me on this," I said holding his face gently kissing his forehead softly.

He sighed softly,"okay I will trust you, but if anything bad happens and if my father does not approve, I'm going to run away with you," he says looking into my eyes with determination.

"Then I will try by all means to not let that happen, and to not let it get to that situation," I said looking at him in the eyes. I love Dei and I will do by all means to keep him with me and to get his father's approval.

"I love you so much," he says wrapping his arms around my neck pulling me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist pulling him closer to me, holding him tightly.

"I love you too baby," I said barring my face on to his neck. I sighed contently. When I'm with Dei, I feel this intense happiness rushing all over my body. I fell for him and I fell for him hard.

"Now how about we get out of here," I said pulling him out of the castle into the gardens. The gardens are really beautiful, the bushes are well trimmed and are covered with flowers. There were many different types of coloured roses. The grass was green and tall trees in full bloom. We walked around the big garden, me wrapping my arm around his small shoulders, and him wrapping his arms around my waist.

It was really peaceful and quiet. It's a beautiful night, there were some small lanterns lighting up the garden. The sky was dark and covered with beautiful stars. There was a light cold breeze, it was really calming. We came across a bench and decided to sit on it for a bit.

We set on the bench, Dei on my chest. I had my arms around his waist.

I sighed softly,"it's so good to have you back in my arms again," I said caressing his hair.

"Mmm yeah it is," he says softly, with his eyes closed.

"You tired?, want to go to sleep?," I asked holding his face softly.

"No, not yet I want to spend more time with you," he says softly with his breathing evening out.

"Yeah I know, but I think you should go to bed, we have been walking for 2 hours, and the dinner was long," I stood up and carried Dei bridal style. He is sleeping now, he must be really tired. And I'm getting thirsty. It's been a long time since I drank blood. I need to quickly put Deidara to his room.

I walked back to the castle and searched for Dei's room, I couldn't find it this castle is gigantic. I instead put him in to my guest room. The guest room was big. It has a nice king sized bed, with nice silky black sheets with nice big white soft pillows and a big stylish head board. The bed was at the middle of the room. The window at the left hand side was big and had a great view of the garden. It had a huge walk in closet, and a personal bathroom. It had a launch area and a huge flat screen TV at the wall.

Wow it has that five star hotel feel to it. I first took off his orange kimono and obi, I folded those items and put them on the launch chair next to me. Then I put Dei onto the king sized bed, and covered him with the sheets. The moon light through the window reflected his face perfectly.

I ran my hand through his face and hair softly. I kissed his head then his lips softly. I got up and left the room quietly.

When I got outside I met up with my brother. He is already changed his clothes to sleeping track pants and a t-shirt. I didn't have time to change.

"You are going like that," he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, I didn't have time to change, now come on I'm thirsty," I said my teeth lengthening and my eyes spinning with sharingon.

"Okay, let's go," Sasuke said his eyes turning red with sharingon and teeth lengthening. We ran into the night. We jumped from roof top to roof top of houses and finally into the woods. We are hunting for wild animals to feed on.

Done (^^)