Chapter 5

A/N: here is the current status of the world right after the end of the napoleonic wars.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(3rd POV)

"Arrogance is a curse to man, he who loses to it's temptation will be blinded to the truth and is doomed to fall." - Spoken by Zulrich Dimitrinov, Field Marshall of the Russia Empire after the battle of Rhondala.

===============(◇)===============

The one sided battle of Rhondala which was the first and last battle of Napoleon  in his ambitious campaign to conquer Russia, it also sent a message to all of Europe that the age of warfare they knew have all been overturned.

With the advent of the new technology and warfare that Russia had brought for all of Europe to witness by their own eyes, while shattering any idea of trying to turn the Russian Empire into it's enemy.

Napoleon campaign against Russia had ended in an absolute catastrophic failure with most of his army getting slaughtered like cattle.

While the young Emperor survive the battle he ended gaining trauma from seeing his entire army killed, with his pride and supposed belief of invincibility completely shattered.

He hastily retreated with what's left of his army which was a measly 20,000 soldiers an immense decrease that he wouldn't have the hope to replenish even if he was given decades to recover and prepare himself for another blow against the Russian Empire.

Field Marshall Zulrich was not hasty to try and chase after Napoleon, he focused on terminating the annoying threat that has been bugging Russia in the Mediterranean Sea for a century now.

He sent his trusted subordinate Vice Marshall Feodor Yydenski to chase after Napoleon and capture Paris with half of the Air Fleet under his command while he focus on the primery objective given to him by Emperor Peter IV.

Feodor naturally obeyed and chased after Napoleon at a moderate pace with his fleet making sure that the land army could catch up with them.

Whilst Zulrich headed over to Tsargrad, as the emperor deemed that the city is their top priority to protect rather than chasing an upstart emperor that plunge most of Europe into a massive war, bigger than the previous one's.

The Ottoman Empire having not heard of Napoleon defeat yet was feeling confident that they could reclaim their lost lands from the Russian Empire.

So they boldly tried to siege Tsargrad, and as their wooden ships reaches just several miles away from Tsargrad, they were not with the 42 dreadnoughts guarding the massive city fortress.

The Battle Of Tsargrad would end in a Russian Victory as many would have expect as the Ottoman were helpless against the massive ships that tore their entire fleet apart.