[Chapter 27]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(3rd POV)

"The treaty has been set, it seems we are all in an agreement." Alexis declared as the others around the table he wzs sitting in located in one of the private floors of their embassy filled with a few other individuals.

"There really wasn't any issue with our alliance, besides it would be beneficial to back each other in case another if those damned reckless system user try stir up trouble." Lucian remarked clearly none to pleased of the current case the omniverse was facing.

Although minor was causing quite the disturbance among their domains and clearly none of them were happy about said disturbance.

"Hardly I could find it tolerable with all the mess that most of them would cause." Luciel added with a tone of irritation as they felt his presence wave off continously.

"Well that's quite unfortunate with you Luciel given your duty as the Judge and Executioner of heaven." Apeiron remarked as Luciel nodded feeling none too pleased for the current situation.

"The Aegises are dealing them splendidly well but it's the damages that they caused that's making me annoyed." Luciel grumbled as he stared at four data-scroll hovering around him.

"Xenocide because they think all aliens are ugly and evil, destruction of worlds because they think it's funny, live experimentation on people because it's for the sake of science..." He counts the crimes that he had gathered from those he had judges every second.

"Most seem to congregate towards the low end level universes... which makes them no different to bullies." Lucian dryly pointed out as he read reports of his own forces during diplomatic meetings and investigation of the outer edges of the omniverse.

"Isn't that how things always goes over at the outer edges?" Apeiron questions. "Yes, given how relatively low those universe are at the outer edges, they're often the target of those so called gods and their chosen reincarnators." Alexis replied with obvious displeasure.

"Can't blame them if they go beyond the Outer Edges, they're bound to piss us off or someone high in the Bureaucracy of Narratives." Apeiron remarked knowing well that the bureaucracy was built by the Creators above to manage the omniverse.

Given their handoffs approach towards creation, intervening only when it was necessary no matter how great or small it was, the Creators seems to intervene.

Which was a good thing for everyone's sake given they dont really want to see some moron causing trouble across the omniverse or bring a lot of destruction.

"That doesnt concern us anymore... the creator had sent down the Simulacrum to deal with the issue." That got the others to sigh in pity, knowing well just how screwed those people were once the Simulacrum entered the omniverse.

"Welp... that'll teach those brats or old coots to stop messing around for their sake of entertaining themselves, I doubt anyone will be bold enough to try another time once the Simulacrum comes here." Apeiron remarked.

"Of all things that we should expect, it's not within our expectations to see the Simulacrum to be awakened, not when this omniversal cycle has only began." Lucian remarked trouble at the news of the Simulacrum having been awakened.

"I blame those idiots below, yes we got a lot of power and could do anything for fun, but that didnt meant we should be decadent and wantonly be reckless over our gifted strengths." Alexis remarked grumbling lightly to himself.

"Weren't we all in our youth? It's a good thing that we moved pass from that phase, enjoyable as it might back then, we all know we could all be cringey during our youthful days." None disagreed with Luciel's words since he was right.