[Profile]

______________________________________________________________

[Name: Alexis El Elyon Constantine]
[Age: 21(?)|Sex: Male|Race: Archetype]
Titles: The Final Lawmaker, Will Of The Honkai, SCP-01 He Who Was/Will/Is, Etc

Appearance:

"From first to last, finality unto eternity, I await all at the crossroad of life and death, of creation and unto destruction

"From first to last, finality unto eternity, I await all at the crossroad of life and death, of creation and unto destruction."

Threat Level: Safe(Redacted/????)

Info: origin unkown... goals unknown... capability unkown... little is known even by the foundation of this entity existence, first appearing in Jerusalem with [Redacted], and [Redacted] the task force sent out to contact them had only gleam little information, before the targets had abruptly just vanished.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
Abilities And Powers:

Meta Time-Space Manipulation: Users can control/manipulate the Space-Time Continuum of every reality, whether it be a higher dimension, a parallel universe, a dream world, etc. The users are able to bend, distort, and alter the very fabric of existence anywhere and everywhere to their desire, even locations where Time & Space may not even completely exist in the Omniverse.

This also include all the boundaries that separate the differing worlds and planes from one another, which can be utilized to reach cosmic endeavors. Such as combining timelines, merging worlds and locations, even switching/replacing things between dimensions. In essence, the users are able to exploit anything within the confines of the Omniverse/Totality for their own benefit.

Meta Power Manipulation: User of this ability can freely manipulate every source of power of any type across all existences. The user does this by controlling the fundamental forces that all powers are created from. The user of this ability in essence remains omnipotent over any kind of power or ability across all existences. Including those of Meta, Omni, Absolute or even Almighty powers without any limitation.

[Omnilock], [Tetralogy], [Unity], [Etc.]
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Love Interests: Artoria(Saber) Asteria(Saber Alter), ????, ????
_____________________________________________________________