[Fate/Providence: Part I]

A/N: just as promised here is the special chapter that you all have been waiting for, I'd decided to make special chapters regarding events before the gate crossover you all are reading and as to explain on how Artoria and Alexys met in the first place and how they had become a couple as some of you have been questioning me for months now.

This special chapter will have 10 or so parts in total, which will be necessary as I do not want to rush everything and make the story too quick, anyway that's all and do please enjoy the story, leave a comment if you have any question that you might want me to answer, also this story will be much short reaching only 5000-6000 words.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

(Alexys POV)

"And that concludes my report over the Russian Empire current status my lord." Sirin explains as I hum slightly in acknowledgement, I was currently in a random modern world sitting in a cafe, alongside my servant who sat infront of me wearing a black secretary outfit that fit with her figure perfectly well.

While I wore was the common suit that most ceo of billion dollar companies tend to use both in and out of work, I've didn't go overboard with creating an identity in this random world, just made me look a common multi-billionaire of several advance tech research and development, and manufacturing company.

Still got amused when I unveil the endgame iron man suit to the military of the America and Europe, alongside several other juicy tech that got me a lot of support and funding even if I don't need them from many military in general, the current era was exploding in a tech renaissance as I have my company churn out a lot of other exotic techs.

Why you may all ask why exactly I am doing this? Well I have an interest in upliftment of many human civilization not just this one but others as well since I was human, I point most of the attention towards my genius employees that I hired with a quick use of my power so I don't get pulled into the spotlight and disturb my vacation.

You could I say that repaying the favor I had with humanity despite not owning any to them this mostly to my former family who still exist though will past on someday and shall be remembered, I had an avatar watching over as to ensure that they live peacefully and the incident of my death never happened, not that'll affect the current me.

Though even without the need of my powers I could have already predicted and tell which one can benefit the world most thanks to being able to experience things infinitely, that doesn't me I would be ignoring the regular people who need a job, I had them assigned to places of my company as to make a good living and decrease poverty in general as humanity doesn't need that to follow them into space.

Still tend to use for further refining and experimentation, even if I am omnipresent and omniscient at every reality my age is still not that much compared to much older beings, despite me being one of few standing at the top of the hierarchy with few having the same power and knowledge I have to battle me in a draw.

It was a reminder that I still have a long way to go before I can properly become who I am meant to be and to be deserving of the status and power that I was given whether by sheer luck or by the will of god and whatever part of his grand plan I am made to do.

Anyways what I am doing at the moment is me simultaneously working and taking some vacation across other worlds, my truest self, the me in this world as most are more of an avatar or manifestation of a part of myself not truly myself, spread across existence or the omniverse, fulfilling my will.

As I took a sip from the freshly brewed coffee on my left hand I turned to look at the streets outside, noticing quickly three foreigners walking down the street."hmm, they are definitely not native of this city just from the look of it." I mutter to myself as Sirin raised a slight brow before turning back to look at what I am staring at.