[Fate/Providence: Part VII]

A/N: I am sorry for the late update everyone, some important stuff happened at school and made me busy these pass few days, but anyways here is the new update you've all been waiting, please enjoy and have a nice day everyone.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(3rd POV)

"Damnit!" Artoria cursed as she found herself blown many meters off the cliff, a dark blur moving at ferocious speed that even she was having a hard time of keeping track of her movement her laughter echoing all around, the damn woman was dangerous as she was tenacious, which served to just make her frustrated as she almost thought that she had injured the woman enough for her and Irisviel to escape.

Unfortunately the woman was either has a huge endurance to even survive her sword attack or she has an insane regenerative factor which makes either both possibilities as not a good thing for her, she could only think of one attack that could possibly end the woman's life and end the battle as quick as possible but that would also reveal the true nature of her sword of which she's hesitant to use.

Merlin had warned her about the true power of the sword, even the seals that are put in place by him and lady vivian could barely hold the endless flow energy that Exaclibur produces, outstripping even the planet and the universe, it was a divine construct that existed long before existence came to be as her mentor have explained to her.

It's nature was completely foreign and incomprehensible to be describe or understood, even the so called gods of old had perish under it's light, burned for being unworthy or unable to handle it's power, the sword is said to be capable of emanating the universal truth of creation at it's full power, though that is all her mentor knew about the sword or atleast what many have come to know.

Though Merlin pointed out that those words can barely describe Excalibur's own nature, let alone it's origin, their was some who pointed out that it bares a large connection to the abrahamic god himself aka YHWH, which had been proven much truer at the mention of said God's name.

She was weary to use the sword in such a situation, more so when she had first experienced it annihilating every invader across the lands of Britain by just releasing it's light onto the heavens above, did it's might was unveiled once more to the world as Merlin quoted, she knew that the sword was once used before when the world was in danger it was at that time the sword was known.

The memories of the clouds parting, the cosmos aligning as the land, air, and sea fell into ashes and cinders, radiant light that burned away every enemy that she had deemed needed to be eliminated, said blade respond in the most straight and swiftest manner possible that she hadn't expected when Artoria first removed the first seal.

After that event, Britain's long problem against any possible invader was eliminated and is instead replaced by her nobles trying to do their best not to be smited by holy light from the high heaven's above, which she had found amusing, especially when even her older sister Morgan who hated her with every fiber of her being, was acting too nice for her.

Artoria is well aware of just how utterly terrifying the sword was, she had often refrain from using it, only in dire situations did she used the sword, alas even with many years of training to master it, she wasn't able to save the one thing that was important to her, the irony of possessing a blade that can do almost anything and yet her rash action lead to a loss she yearned to reclaim.

"Come on king of knights show me the true power of your sword!" She hears the woman's taunt, Artoria gritted her teeth and refuse to unleash the sword's true power, not when it can do more harm than good for anyone, Excalibur is the very definition of what is considered excessive and too much; in short the sword is overkill when it deals with problems, which is why she's reluctant to use her noble phantasm.