[Chapter 23]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(3rd POV)

"Man that was a refreshing night out!" Shino exclaimed as she walked out of her room the two group were waking up, just before sunrise, everyone in a various state of mood though mostly in the lines of positive or semi-neutral at best.

It was still Dusk with barely the flash of the sun visibl as it had yet to rise from the horizon of the sea.

They all had a fun night with no issues whatsoever, they had expected that things would escalate given that they've been followed by spies.

Though... it seems they have wisely left realizing the danger and futility that is trying to coerce or provoke the world's counterpart soldiers.

Each one being an elite class that would make every specialize men they had trained for years look like fresh recruits given the strict training and hellish regiments that Mikhails group each had to go through.

There was no room for mercy, they are thought with the brutality and fearsome hardship that war would bring, there was no flowery words to be made in war.

All that was need was to be blunt and straightforward, so say their training officers said while putting them a hellish training course that last for eight years, being the mandatory level of training required before they become soldiers.

A common rule that all must be aware of since the UNSC focus quality above all else, focusing on enhancing their troops to a level that no ordinary man would usually survive.

But mankind had evolve, advnace to a height where their technology is as indistinguishable to the magic they fully understand.

Both opposite forces of the same coin working harmoniously after years and years of study and experimentation to see the union of magic and science.

Pushing the boundaries of humanities limit far beyond what they were expected to achieve in the span of 100 years, yet some small and minor acts accelerated it all together.

When man dreamed only of impossible fantasies... those impossibility became a possibility, fantasies were realized via a serious of deep understanding allowing for the manifestation of fantasy upon the real world.

An incredible feat without even relying on magic for the most part, technology advance so great that it bends reality to their whims.

The weakest of which could sustain a common man forever and only through the most common necessity and materials, the rarest and unique of which are much complicated and harder for low-grade reality warping tech to create.

Requiring much better components in order to produce, components that are difficult and hard to obtain due to strict and tight regulations used by the military and government to keep higher danger technologies away from the common people.

The UNSC might be a utopia but there is always some few out there that would not be satiated by the luxury they held, desiring for more, reaching to a level of excess that required their existence to... cease functionality.

Aka they are terminated, erase, killed or destroyed ti ensure prosperity and the safety of the many and of the few... evil after is rooted in humans freewill.

So long as some are unsastified they'll always cause trouble and cause wherever they go, leaving destruction and suffering that the UNSC wouldn't tolerate.

But such issues are rare and are heavily monitored in the shadows to ensure the continued safety and peace that mankind and it's people experience... in the ever expanding universe they now lived in.