[Chapter 16]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(3rd POV)

"So this what Tokyo looked like in your world?" Hayato asked looking from the window of their car just as they passed through the gate where they see the tall building that surrounds the gate which had been closed off tightly by the military to ensure no civilians tried to recklessly enter and passed through it.

"Yep, this is how our Tokyo and while it s not impressive as yours but it still a beauty in our world after years of modernization." Itami replied looking relieve to be back at home where he had felt much more comfort which was normal for any man after being in a foreign long for sometime he would of course miss and believe to be at home.

Modern Tokyo while not impressive as the one's they've seen in Tokyo, it still a wondrous place thanks to the various architectural elements and features that made the city beautiful in it's own way which Mikhail team was appreciating due to how different and oddly unique it is compared to their's.

Modern Tokyo was a bustling city that offered quite the touristic environment with various establishments and places built that could entice many foreign individual, not to mention how high tech in design it was to most nations, it rivalled metropolis like New York, Paris, London, Berlin and other cities.

It was impressive by it's own right and the various structure making up the city was no less impressive despite the design, but this is a normality even among the UNSC who had a standardized theme for most cities with some minor design that makes their own uniqueness so seeing the almost similar design isn't a surprise to them.

"Oh, dont be so humble your city looks great in it's own, besides we've only see a small part of it, I'm interested to see how different your nation had become given our diverging history." Valerie spoke from one of the connected channels that their cars posssed as they waited for the other vehicles to arrive.

"True, I had read from the informations you've gave us and I have to say Japan isn't all that bad, despite the difference in technology to ours." Felix comments looking through his holo-pad which was scanning the entire city and is making a 3rd map of  Tokyo city despite only passing through the gate just a few seconds ago.

Then again... there technology had long reached quite the high standards when compared to Itami's world, them being able to map entire areas that spanned over miles with just a simple device such as a holo-pad which was common use for every people in the UNSC especially when going out on a trip to inhabited forest, jungles, deserts or any other biome if they ever went camping.

That alongside other features makes it a universal tool, useful for almost any situation alongside the Omni-Tool that people would often possess which is a multi-purpose device attached to a person wrist which can project and replicate almost anything except things like highly expensive and rare minerals that couldn't be artificially made by normal means as most elements would.

Another change that cause a shift in the economy of the UNSC as regular incomes shifted when fabricators were built, which meant that they no longer needed to extract most elements from planets due to the fabricators being able to fabricate said elements easily, only exotic or esoteric minerals couldn't be replicated because of how hard and complex it was to replicate it.

The UNSC adapted fairly well since they took a steady pace to integrate the use of fabricators and to plan out how to keep people's job without being replace by machines as that would leave many people jobless, it wasn't easy but they managed to resolve the issue without causing any damage to their economy.

Reforms were made over time to lessen the short term and long term effects of fabricators along with the limit imposed on its use to prevent anyone in trying to build or raise up armies that could cause chaos and destruction across the UNSC which is still growing, given their constant rapid expansion.