VII-Naira

Chapter 6: Akshara and Naira

..........

Recap: Kairav and Arohi see Akshara with roses. They think those are from Samarthya and convey the same to Manish. Abhimanyu faces his fear of losing Akshara. Arohi is happy about her marriage but she faces the skeletons she thought she buried. Campfire pictures surface and somehow land Harshvardhan. However, he along with Arohi shred the picture and also delete the footage. Someone spots them while deleting the footage.

Arohi also has to arrange 30 lacs for her MD seat. She mistakenly goofs up in front of Shefali about the money but covers up.

At Birla house, engagement rings are selected by Akshara on others insistence. Manjiri finds Arohi's behaviour odd but shrugs it off while Abhimanyu is hurt. He feels conflicted and realises he cannot marry anyone else, even if Akshara refuses to be with him. Later, Arohi and Akshara are shocked as Goenkas welcome Akshara with a loud gesture.

............

Akshara/Arohi: WHAT?!

Arohi asked in her anger mixed disbelief while Akshara was plain shocked and confused. It was around 8:00 PM and they had just entered the house after being at Birla House.

Akshara: Mere liye kyun?

Arohi: Exactly!!! AG! What is this??? Why is she getting this welcome?

Manish: Arey batata hoon ...batata hoon....pehle baitho toh sahi...Maa aap aiyiye..

Akshara is pulled over to sit on the couch while Arohi cannot fathom the possible reason for it. She deserved special treatment. She is talented child who landed the career of her dreams based on hard work, is set to be married to a big shot surgeon and has a bright future ahead. What does Akshara have that's worth a celebration?

Suhasini came over with a plate in her hand. It had all sorts of things that help ward away evil eyes.

Suhasini: Nazar utarle pehle hum bacchii ki...thu* thu* thu*

Akshara: Vo sb toh thik hai pr ye kyu Mimi?

Manish tells her how her and Samarthya's alliance was fixed with his grandparents. They might come to Udaipur soon for rituals.

Akshara: what!? Tell me this is a joke!

Kairav: Tu shock kyu hai??

Akshara: Reason obvious hai ! Mujhse bina pooche aap aise kaise mera rishta fix kr skte ho?!

Manish: Aisa kyu keh rahi ho beta? Tujhse poocha tha na...milne bhi tu apni marzi se gayi thi..

Akshara: Apki baat ka maan rakhne gayi thi...usse marzi nahi kehte...

Suhasini: Pr tune baad me kaha tha na ladka accha hai..

Akshara: Bohot acche ladke hai duniya me...sbse shaadi thodi kr skte they hai?...isme meri marzi nahi hai...aaplog aise kaise kr skte ho!

Kairav: But you like him na...he got you roses...

Akshara: To iska mtlb rishta pakka? Ye aap keh rahe ho? Apki soch kbse aisi ho gayi?? AND for the record, I GOT MYSELF THOSE ROSES.

Arohi: Ha!! I should have known...WHO will get YOU roses?

Akshara: Shut up Arohi...beech me mt bolo please..

AG: Akshu, ye koi tareeka nahi hai baat krne ka...

Akshara: You know what? Mujhe baat krni bhi nahi hai....aap log ye baat yahin khatam karo...Sam is a good guy and we are rekindling our childhood friendship.....if we decide to move further in it, officiate it, we'll let you guys know...hume time toh do..