CH.1

||FYI sorry in advance for the many POV changes ^^;; Enjoy?

Midoriya POV:
I was walking back from the store since it was my turn to shop for the groceries. When I suddenly bumped into someone accidentally. I apologized but the person quickly said sorry as well while running away. I was surprised---- but I went back to the dorm since Aizawa-sensei might get mad if I'm not there. Something about me being a trouble magnet?

Once I went inside the dorms I met Uraraka and started talking with her while putting the groceries away in the fridge. We were about to move to the living room when I started to feel my whole body begin to feel hot. I fell on my knees. I could hear faint voices around me before I started seeing black dots around my vision. I let darkness consume me passing out in the process.

Uraraka POV:
Me and Deku we're talking when he suddenly fell on his knees next to me. I tried calling him. Panicked I called Aizawa-sensei and said to take him to Recovery Girl and that he'll meet me there. I touched Deku making him lighter for me to handle him. I went as quick as I could to Recovery Girl. Thankfully it was Friday so there wouldn't be much people on campus. Once I made it inside Recovery Girl set him in the bed and shooed me out. I waited outside till Aizawa-sensei came.

Aizawa: What happened to problem child this time?

He sighed already tired. I mean can't blame him it's always Deku who gets in trouble. Or Bakugo. I told him what happened and said to go back to the dorms. I was gonna decline but didn't want to trouble Aizawa-sensei more so I left.

Aizawa POV:
It's always gotta be you does it problem child? I was cuddling with my Husband Hizashi (Aka President Mic) when I received a call from one of my students. I was surprised to see Uraraka but of course it had to be problem child. I knock softly hearing a come in from Chiyo. I go in and ask what's wrong with Problem child. Lord so help me if he broke another damn bone.

RG: He was hit with a quirk. I'm still trying to find out it's effects. All I know is he passed out of pain?

She moved the curtains away and there was problem child asleep.

Aizawa: So the quirk is unknown? Is it dangerous?

RG: If it's unknown how will I know? I'm making some test to see what's going on. I'm sure that rat will know something better than us.

I simply nodded and followed her outside. Who knew leaving a sleeping problem child alone was a big mistake.

Midoriya POV:
When I finally gained consciousness I slowly opened my eyes to feel more light than usual. My vision was still kinda blurry but I could hear faint yelling and whispering going on and a child's voice? Slowly rubbing my eyes looking around I see at least 10 or more of..... ME!?

???: Finally you're awake dumbass!!! What the hell are we doing here!?

???: You look like me!!!

???: Guys calm down! He's just as confuse as we are.

???: Who put you incharge smartass?

???: Hey you okay?

I was staring at myself? Was I still asleep? I saw them talking to me when suddenly a noise caught our attention. Looking towards the noise I can see Aizawa-sensei, Nezu-san and Recovery Girl at the door. Aizawa-sensei looked done with everything and more tired than usual while Nezu-san was grinning.

Nezu: Looks like we know what it does now.

Aizawa: Why? One is already too much----

Recovery Girl came walking to me checking and asking if I was alright and asking how I felt before looking at the umm other me's?

Nezu: Very well! Now that we're much calmer can you gentlemen explain who you are?

???: I'm umm Izuku Midoriya! I guess you can tell that much at least? Nervous laugh We come from a different universe each one of us. You can call me by my hero name Deku.

???: The hell out you in charge stupid hero! My name is the idiot told Izuku. Just call me VD. Or my villain name Kurro.

V-Villain!? Did he say villain name!? I became a villain!?

???: I'm also Izuku Midoriya!! I'm 5 years old! Are you guys really heroes!? You can call me Izuku!!! Or Izu!!

I also saw two versions of me in female!!? And Middle School me..... He still has the brunt uniform .....

???: HELLO!!! I'm Izumi Midoriya! You can call me Izumi!

???: You can go to hell. Call me Reaper. Or better don't talk to me. Useless heroes.

???: Dad!!!

One of my copies ran to Aizawa-sensei hugging him tightly. I'm getting too much information----

???: Just call me Izuku.

???: Call me Usagi! Or whatever you wish.

???: Shadow.

He looked so tired. Why Shadow though? I'm so confuse. They all look like me yet we're so different at the same time. Middle School me didn't even talk avoiding eye contact with everyone trying to make himself smaller....

???: What's this thing!?

I just notice one of them looks like from the old ages.

???: !! Oh sorry for being rude I'm also Izuku Midoriya! Just umm call me Midori! Yeah! Midori!

Aizawa: Can someone get this problem child off me?

RG: seems you're he confused you for his dad.

???: I can never confuse my dad! I'm Izuku Aizawa! Call me as you wish!

Aizawa-sensei now officially looked lost. He sighed looking at Nezu.

Aizawa: What do we do with them?

Nezu: For now take them to the dorms. They'll get the top floor along with our own Midoriya till we find out how to reverse this.

Aizawa: sigh this will be a long weekend.

Nezu: Indeed it will!

Nezu started cracking up while holding a tea cup----- a tea cup!? Since when did he have that!? This will indeed be a long weekend.