CH. 9

Midoriya POV:
I still couldn't stop thinking what Zuku said to me... I didn't want to believe that yet. I was almost persuaded or more like I'm thinking about it..... Should I really keep going with this?..... I kept walking around to cool my head when I saw Deku with a ring? I thought he didn't have a lover? Or is that something else?

I quietly walked up to him or at least tried to----

Deku: I know you're there Midoriya.

He smiled up at me while turning around. He patted the seat next to him.

Deku: Like I said before~ I don't bite.

Me: ......

I went ahead and sat next to him looking at the ring.

Deku: It's a promise ring.

Me: I thought you didn't have lover?

Deku: I don't. I have more than one.

My jaw dropped as he laughed.

Me: But Y-you said you lived alone!!!!

Deku: I do. We're working on finding a house for all of us and our relationship is a secret from the media. Don't worry we're all Pro Heros.

Me: H-How many?

Deku: Let's see~ counting me we're 8 not counting me they're 7~

Me: ..... I-I W-We....

I was shocked..... 7 LOVERS!? I'm going to pass out---

Deku: laughing Calm down~ They're actually nice people~ You'll see soon enough~ I unfortunately can't tell you since that might change our future. Also.... What did Zuku tell you?

I flinched a bit. How did he know? Has he told him as well?

Deku: I'm not stupid Midoriya. I've been a Pro Hero for a long time plus my--- I our analyst was always the best. Plus Kurro also tried to convince me

I was ashamed but..... I was so tired of everything..... I just wanted the truth... Would they leave me? ....

Deku: I know it's hard but do you really want this? ...... Or was it because of them? Indeed we changed because of society.... It's just how it went... But remember why we wanted to be a hero....  Quirk or no quirk anything is possible! Let's go plus ultra!

I gave a small smile before nodding. I got saying I would go to bed and quietly left. I wonder..... Would something really change? Or would I be left alone again?

- Flashback -
Zuku: All we want to do is see how the whole school reacts to the others being quirkless~

Me: What!?

Zuku: All we want is to see your "friends" reactions. We'll see what they really are. Usagi agreed to help us. We're only doing this to show you the truth..... Don't you want to know?..... Kurro won't let you go down. Nor will we. If your friends pass the test! We'll tell them! If they don't. Well Kurro has plan for that... You keep saying UA is different but is it really? What will the teachers do?

I wanted to know but was I ready for it?.....

Zuku: Think about it~ You have till Monday to decide~

- Flashback ends -
Would they still be my friends?...... I mean they did change when Shadow stated that the rest of us were quirkless.... I mainly focused on Kaccahn in case he would explode..... What face did they make? Was it pity? Disgust? Anger? Disappointment?

⚠️ Warning ⚠️

USELESS!

DEKU!!!

WORTHLESS!!!

GROSS!

QUIRKLESS!

DIE!

DIE!

TAKE A SWAN DIVE!

STUIPD USELESS DEKU!

STOP DREAMING!

Fuck.... I forgot about them... I can't really cut. The other bigger me will notice... I tried shutting them up by covering my ears.... That made it worse I could hear them louder and louder. I didn't realize I started having a panick attack, when I suddenly felt two arms around me.

I panicked even more struggling. Trying to get that person off of me.

???: IZUKU MIDORIYA! Calm down! Your safe!.... Match my breath kid!!

Aizawa?..... I slowly stopped struggling trying to slowly match his breathing.

Aizawa: There we go kid. Take slow deep breathes okay? Your okay.

I started taking slow breathes trying to calm down. Why was he here?

Aizawa: There you go kid.... Deep slow breathes.

Me: I'm s-sorry....

Aizawa: No need to apologize... Want to tell me what's going on for you to have a panic attack?

I quickly shook my head looking down. He simply hummed in response.

Aizawa: That's fine. But if you ever need help you can always come to me or Mic okay Problem Child?

I nodded slowly before looking at him.

Me: Sensei why are you here?

Aizawa: Oh right. We found out why the talk didn't work. I wanted to make a meeting with the rest of the umm other Problem Children.

I hummed getting up slowly with Aizawa-sensei near. I quickly called the rest going to the living room where Deku-kun is still. But now he's with Denki, Sero, Bakugo, Todoroki, Kirishima and Shinso!? Why is here? I thought he went--- Oh. I forgot. We all quickly sat down except for obviously Kurro, Shadow and Reaper since they didn't want to be near any heroes?

Bakugo: Just spill it already!!!!

Aizawa: Calm down Bakugo. *Sigh*

Kurro: I hate agreeing but we don't want to be here longer than what we have to.

Kirishima: Calm down bro lets let Aizawa-sensei talk. *Laughs nervously*

Bakugo: Tsk.

Aizawa: As I wanted to explain. We talked with the person who caused this. Usually telling their stories is enough but there was one case different. And that is letting go of the past and move on. You're all here due to a personal reason that you all hide. For some reason even a kid is here. Usually that's the solution. But due to how stubborn some of you are Nezu has made some arrangements. We manage to get someone with a similar quirk to see if they have any suggestions. They will be coming next week. So you all will be attending UA as students for a whole week. And due to being quite a lot of you. You'll be assigned a partner or I guess a bodyguard.

All Deku's(-Izu): WHAT!?