CH. 10

Midoriya POV:

Me: Wait! All of us Aizawa-sensei!?

Kurro: I'm not going with a stinky hero!!!! *Growls*

Aizawa: Great cause you all won't. You will all get assigned someone but it will be a student. And yes even you problem child. Once all my students return we will sort out who will stay with who. You'll all get a roommate. You may even go out but you'll need a tracker on you all. We can't risk you all disappearing.

Kurro: Still a fucking hero!

Izumi: Language! The kid is here!

Kurro: Oh please! We grew up with a rapid dog! I'm sure he's heard these already!

Deku: Guys calm down. Kurro just please.

Kurro: Tsk.

Aizawa: *sighs* Anyway. Due to how you all have a week with us we made a separate dorm for you all and your new roommates. Except for the kid. He'll be staying with me and Hizashi. I don't trust a bunch of teenagers with a kid. Especially if that kid is problem child. We'll get you all passes and clothes you will need. As for the umm female you'll have to go with Midnight. We'll talk more about the arrangements once the class is complete. Come on.

Izumi: Hai! *Gives Izu to Usagi before following Aizawa*

Reaper: Tsk. *Rolls her eyes following them*

Bakugo: I ain't being a babysitter!!!

Kurro: And I won't be with a fucking hero!!!!

Shadow: *quietly left*

Kirishima: Calm down bro! This ain't manly!!!

Denki: Thank God the kid ain't ours! Phew! I hope I get female Deku!

Sero: *laughs* Relájate~ (Calm down~) I don't think we'll be getting the ladies.

Denki: Oh boo!

Shinso: Can you make me another coffee. But with slightly less coffee I can't believe I said that----

Izuku: *laughing* Sure.

Minizawa: I want some too!!!!

Izuku: Hell no! You finished it all yesterday!

Minizawa: But it was good!!!

Izuku: No!

Deku: Guys all of you calm down. *Holding Kurro*

Kurro: Let me at the rapid dog!!!!

Kirishima: Bakubro stop!
*Holding Bakugo*

Me: ........ Yeah totally nothing to worry about. Right?

Izu: *sitting the sofa next to Usagi*

Usagi: let's see what we can find. *Trying to put some cartoons on*

Midori: *eyes sparkle like a kids watching the TV*
I'm still amazed how the magic box does this!!! I wish my friends could see this! Can it do other things!?

Usagi: Not that I know of? *Laughs softly putting on some cartoons for Izu*
Look it's Allmight!

Izu: *eyes sparkle happy*
I AM HERE!

Me: *watching everyone before Slowly and quietly leaving accidentally bumping into someone* I'm sorry----

Shadow: Too loud? *Looking at him*

Me: .... Yeah. Plus I'm still thinking.

Shadow: Shouldn't this be easy though? They're your friends. They should understand you support you even when everyone is against. Don't we do that already?