CH. 3

Deku POV:
We saw as our "original" us left with most of the other us. Only me, Izumi, Aizawa, Izu, Usagi and Midori stayed. The rest went to rest along. After a while of awkward silence Midoriya came back.

Deku: Umm... Sorry about them. Some of us have past we're not ready or don't want to share yet..... But it's a pleasure to meet you!

Most of them nodded or said likewise. Usagi went over to the sofa and turned on the TV. While Izumi got dragged by the girls along with Izu. Midori on the other hand stood with me looking around like a child in a candy store. Kinda make sense since this is probably all new to him.

Curiousity is something we all unfortunately have. But we also have other issues mostly mental. I had to take therapy after graduation. I'm slowly getting better. I watch the students slowly spread. Some going in groups (mostly the girls all together+Izu), others going to the kitchen, some watching TV with Usagi. Kacchan seems to stare at the elevator while Kirishima kept talking to him. It's nice seeing them all again.

My mini self though looked troubled and if I know my thoughts back then, then I'm sure I'm thinking of how to keep my past a secret. I started walking to the kitchen as well as I noticed it's almost dinner time. Midori just followed me. I look at the schedule and see it's Mina's and Denki's turn. Geez--- no offense but those two burned the kitchen a lot we needed Take outs. Instead I decide to make dinner myself.

Being a hero gives me little to no time to cook but since I live alone I thought why not learn simple recipes. Apparently biggest mistake ever. When Kacchan found out he made me take his cooking lessons till the food was to his taste and let me tell you Kacchan is VERY demanding.

After food is ready I tell them and ask Midoriya if he can call the rest of ourselves. He quickly nodded and left. A few minutes later only Izuku, MiniZawa and Zuku came down with Midoriya. I asked for the rest but Midoriya told me they said they weren't hungry. I just sighed and nodded telling him to eat as well.

Soon when we all finish and Denki and Mina got forced to do the dishes we all sat down to relax. At least those of us who were still here. Shinso looked like he wanted to ask something but didn't know how.

Deku: What's wrong Shinso?

Shinso: Oh! Umm... Do I umm you know become a hero?

Deku: smile softly It was a long rough rode for all of us. But we all made it Shinso. Even you. You're in the top 20 hero ranks.

He looked surprised but I could see he was happy to at least complete his dream. I was there when Shinso made his debut as a hero. It was an amazing day. Izu suddenly came to me telling me he was sleepy and that he didn't want to be alone. I decided to excuse myself and took him with me.

I can make a few conclusions of why our paths are different to the rest. Maybe it was fate that made us come here? Maybe this will help us all.... Hopefully it will. Including myself I may be a pro now but I'm still human. Perhaps there's something I need and that's why I'm here. Either way I'll try my best. Just like Aizawa-sensei and Allmight use to tell me. Go beyond Plus Ultra!

Izuku POV:
I gotta admit Deku is a good cook!! Almost just like Kacchan! It was amazing many of us are just in common room watching TV well.... Everyone expect Shadow that's looking out the window and Zuku who's in the corner. Kacchan kept throwing glaces at him. I hope he doesn't hurt him.

I know he changed but sometimes I myself am scared one day he'll walk up to be and start the bullying again.... I start to focus on the TV when Mina decided today is the day I shall ruin myself.

Mina: LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!!!! Midoriya! Can you do get the other you's ?

Midoriya: I'm s-sure they're tired Mina.

Mina: Come one it will be fun!!!

She started dragging me and forcefully I went and got them. Though VD almost threw a knife at me! Mina got the rest of us and we're umm. How to say this pretty crowded. We're of course 32 now thanks to the other me's, lucky most of them didn't want to sit down so most of us could sit down. And Izu sat on Izumi's lap. Midori apparently couldn't stay in place---- Reaper, Kurro, Shadow just didn't want to sit. And Zuku is sadly surrounded by the girls who won't let him leave. He looks terrified to even move though.

Mina: Now that everyone is here!

Kurro: Forcefully. Growls

Mina: Yeah, yeah! Anyway let's start this game of truth and dare!

She proceeded to grab a bottle and spin it slowly landing on the worst person ever. No offense to them but they're so curious!!!

Denki: Sweet!! Yes! Oii! What should we call you? Oh! MiniZawa!

MiniZawa: First time someone calls me this yes?

Denki: Truth or dare?

MiniZawa: Truth?

Denki: How did you become Aizawa-sensei's son?

MiniZawa: ....... Let's just say some things happened in my personal life that made me wanna give up. And he found me and gave me a home along with pops.

Mina: Who's pops?

MiniZawa: Only one question and only one answer. I ain't new that this game Ashido.

He got up and started to spin the bottle as a well. Which as bad as our luck is it landed on Kacchan who was actually surprisedly quiet. No loud explosions or any scream all day expect for when we came in of course.

MiniZawa: hmm. Kacchan truth or dare?

Bakugo: My mother didn't raise a fucking wuss! Dare Nerd!!

Iida: Such unnecessary language!! We have a kid here!

Bakugo: Huh? So? It's just the damn fucking nerd! He's heard me curse a bunch!

MiniZawa: fake cough ahem. I dare you to get the original us and make him sit in your lap. Without cursing.

Bakugo: Seriously? That's your fucking dare? Whatever.

Kacchan then proceeded to pick me up from my spot and put me in his lap making blush bright red hiding my face.

Me: K-Kacchan!

Bakugo: Shut up nerd! And don't you dare move so much!

He somehow got to spin the bottle while I was still in his lap. All the girls had sparkles in his eyes while some of the guys kept glaring at us. Deku seemed to find this amusing. How unfair! Zuku looked like I had died. I did die of embarrassment. Who knew this night was just the start of something worse....