CH. 2

Midoriya POV:
Aizawa-sensei had taken us to the dorms unfortunately since it was already dinner time the whole class was there.... And let me tell you most of my umm clones? Doubles? Other mes'? Were not happy either. Uraraka quickly looked at me or at least trying to find which one was me?

Sensei sighed for what seem the hundredth time that day. He called everyone to the common room making everyone be in the living room. Even Kacchan listened though he looked more mad. Making me and my other selfs at the opposite side.

Aizawa: Listen up cause I won't repeat myself. Midoriya here was hit with a quirk. We don't know what quirk but apparently it brought people from a different universes. We don't know the drawbacks so you'll be watching over them till we figure something to revert this or send them back. ONLY for an emergency are you allowed to call me understood?

Everyone: YES SIR!

Aizawa: Midoriya you show them where they will stay.

He turned to me before looking back at the class with his quirk activated glaring at them.

Aizawa: Don't overwhelm them in questions. Don't pressure them. And if I see the kid cry so help me. You'll get detention and extra training.

He then left us and a curious class looking at us with eyes filled of curiosity. I'm surprised Kacchan hasn't exploded. In fact he's looking at Kurro. While Kurro is avoiding looking at anyone mumbling something.

Iida: As we'll be seeing each other for a while I suggest we find different names for each of you!

He kept making his classical chopping motions while everyone agreed to know what to call each of us.

Deku: Well as you all know! We're Izuku Midoriya! You can call me by my hero name Deku!

VD: Kurro. turned his head away from them

Izu: I'm Izu!!! I'm this big!

He took out showing 5 fingers while everyone mostly the girls said awe. Next went my female version.

Izumi: Hello everyone nice to meet ya! I'm Izumi Midoriya! You can just call me Izumi! Pleasure meeting you!

V-Zumi: Reaper.

Shadow: Shadow.

Just like Kurro, they both went straight to the point and gave a short answer.

Midori: HELLO!!! I'm Izuku Midoriya! You can all call me Midori! What's that thing!?

Deku: That's a TV--- small laugh

Izuku: Just call me Izuku. Much easier.

MiniZawa: I'm Izuku Aizawa!! Call me as you wish!

Everyone: AIZAWA!?

MiniZawa: Yep! Hey bro!!

I saw as Aizawa went to Shinso and hugged him while poor Shinso looked confuse. Yep! Shinso is in our class! Principal Nezu thought he would be good in our class after the sports festival!

Usagi: In my world I'm a idol so call me by my stage name Usagi!! Winks

Everyone suddenly looked at me and Middle School me. Kacchan looked pale looking at him.... And kinda guilt with remorse. I decided to talk instead hiding Middle School me. I was quite unstable in middle school, I'm still unstable but not as much as before.