Chapter Twenty Five | 'Play devil's advocate'

A L E X A N D R A | J O N E S

MATURE 🔞

Short chapter, sorry x

We were in the car, on the way back to the cabin after hours in the water. With drenched clothes, soaked hair and shivering skins, we both relied on the aircon to give us the heat we both deserve.

He looks at me, yet still somehow focuses on the road. The ride was silent, I look down at our intertwined hands. We stop in front of the cabin, but Ares does not unlock the door. "Ares..." I whisper his name. Warm hands meet my cheeks and glide to the nape of my neck as soon as that thought enters my head, robbing the power from my knees and the oxygen from my lungs.

His lips brush against mine lightly, and I find myself comparing the feel and fragrance of fresh ocean to his kiss. His kiss is far superior. His lips are moist from the water and a little cold, but he makes up for it with the warm caress of his tongue against mine.

He pushes his fingers through my hair, I moan softly into his mouth, and he catches it with his tongue. Butterflies swarm my stomach; he unbuckles my belt, and his seat goes back. He grabs my waist and pulls me on top of him, straddling his lap. We do not break the kiss; we continue and sugar it feels so good.

Even though i was drenched, he did not care.

My fingers dig into his hair, his lips run along my jaw.

My hands are gripping his belt buckle, and our lips are centimetres from connecting. We exhale minty vapours. My hands make contact with the button on his jeans faster than our mouths. He runs his hands up the back of my top and starts unclasping my bra, I feel it loosen around my waist.

When my bra is undone, he takes my shirt over my head and slides his fingers under the bra straps. He drags them down my arms, causing the bra to come off. He throws it in the car before pulling his own shirt over his head. He throws his arms around me and pulls me toward him till our naked chests contact in the backseat, where his shirt meets my bra.

He continues to kiss down the nape of my neck, I look around the forest. He takes out his member, and it was bigger than before. Thicker. I look up at him. He pushes my hair behind my neck. He pulls the centre console open and takes out a condom.

"Should I..." I interrupt myself and I wrap my hands around his dick having enough space for my other hand and pump him. He breathes in roughly, before ripping the condom wrapper with his teeth. He slides it over his dick, I sit up as he grabs onto both my hips and settles me down.

"Oh Ares..." I mumble out, no way could i fit him all in. "No... stop." I whisper out. "I-You're too big...bigger than yesterday...I can't fit you in..."

"You will." He shoves me down all the way, my eyes widen as i release a whimper.

He guides my body against him, I close my eyes from the pleasure as he hits all the right spots. I moan loudly, grabbing onto the back of his head as i push his mouth against my breast. And he gladly takes them into his mouth.

My ass bouncing on his thighs, his dick thrusting in and out of me. He removes his mouth from mine and smashes his lips against me. "Ares...oh..." I moan into his mouth, he begins increasing his tempo, my head falls onto his shoulders.

My teeth digs into his skin, my hands wrap around half of his bicep as I feel tears of pleasure falling. I was hurting him. But it was as if he liked being hurt...he liked the pain.

"Bite me...bite me harder Angelos." He groans into my ears, controlling my every hip move. I bit onto him hard enough for my mark to stay there and bruise his shoulders. My fingers tighten around his biceps, and butterflies are swarming all over my stomach. He always makes me feel them, and now...he is making me see them. He pulls me away from his shoulder, and my eyes widen to see my teeth marks stained.

"Look at me when you cum." He groans, his fists wrapped around my hair, forcing my gaze onto his. It is almost there. Then I felt a huge sense of relief. And I moan against his shoulders, our breaths tangled. As I ease my head into his inner neck, his hands slide up and down my back. I back away, my hands on his chest for stability, my back against the wheel, and it honks if I push hard enough.

I let out a soft laugh, his lips softly turn up. My eyes fall onto his shoulder. Oh no.

"I hurt you..." I gasp, stroking his shoulder.

"You pleasured me." This is his pleasure? Pain? He presses his lips onto mine, "you can't hurt me."

"There is always a way to hurt someone, but I can't figure out the way to hurt you..." I brush his cheeks, his green eyes stare into mine for a minute or three. His hands are wrapped around my waist, our naked bodies are brushing against one another. My head falls into the nape of his neck, my eyes closing softly. His fingers continue travelling up and down my spine.

"O mónos trópos na me pligóseis, eínai an me xecháseis xaná." He whispers into my ears.

I notice something wrapped around my torso and the sound of the car door opening. The breeze brushes across my neck just enough to let me know he is scooping me up.

I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck as we walk into the Cabin, and he places me on the bed. I flick an eyelid open for a second as the covers are pulled over my nude body.

"Ares..."

"Alex."

"Whatever happens, whatever comes in-between us...please don't leave me...promise me you won't leave me." I slowly sit up, unable to sleep as I await for his response. "I've given you all of me, and I know it may not be enough for you...I know I may not be enough for you...-"

His lips brush against my mouth, I guess I needed his assurance that he would not abandon me. Because I am currently living an empty life. He is the only puzzle piece that fits correctly. He is the one thing that works in my life.

I once asked God, why he does bad things to good people?

Hopefully, this does not turn bad, "I'm not going anywhere Angel. You are not going anywhere either." He assures me, that was all I needed to hear.

Those strong hands were my medicine, my heart-song, and my brightness, for that is what love is. Love compacts the senses, and just as stardust compacts in the universe, a new star with its own gravity and bright brilliance is formed.

Show me those kind, open eyes, for they are the gateway to my own soul. When those loving hands touch me, I am remade, not as clay, but as if my body were reborn in its most beautiful form.

So, there is a deep thankfulness in this love, a knowledge that what is given is holy and transient, passing in time into the everlasting cycles of living.

I have fallen in love with Ares Nicolaides again.

NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON