Chapter 2

Start writing your story

Alastor hummed as he walked into the radio station. He waved at his coworkers as he walked to his office, of course, with a smile on his face. He sat down at his desk and grabbed his paperwork. He had sometime before his show started so he decided to finish up some paperwork.

Anthony blinked as the sun hit his eyes. He groaned and rolled over landing on the floor. "Fuck..." he mumbled sitting up looking at the clock... 8 am... shit. He got up and headed to the bathroom splashing water on his face. He quickly got dressed and headed out. He walked downtown to the French quarter and headed into a restaurant. He was seated by a window, he sighed as he heard the radio in the background.

Alastor grinned as he went on air "Hello Ladies and Gentlemen! Quick a fine day we are having aren't we!" He chuckled "Today it's supposed to get as high as 97 degrees (36 C) fokes! Make sure to stay inside and stay cool!" he laughed.

Anthony zoned out Alastors voice in the background, he knew it was familiar but couldn't remember where. He sighed as he looked up from his menu at his target. Arthur Miller. What a simple name, he thought. He smiled as the waiter came to take his order, he ordered some crêpes. The waiter nodded and walked away. Anthony paid no attention to her. Soon his food came out, he put his notes aside and ate, still keeping an eye on Arthur. Once he was finished with his food he paid the bill ignoring the waiter's number on it. He picked up his notes and left. He stood in an alleyway waiting for his target. Soon Arthur came out, Anthony followed slowly not wanting to be seen. Anthony stopped following the man once Arthur got close to his home. Anthony walked back and ended up at a park he sighed as he looked down at his feet, 'how boring this was', he thought. His train of thought was soon ruined as he ran into someone falling on his ass. He looked up as the man turned around "Why what a coincidence Anthony!" Alastor smiled, he reached his hand out to Anthony to take. Anthony heistly took Alastors hand.

    "Thanks" he mumbled, dusting his pants off. "What are you doing here?" he asked.

    Alastor smiled "Just got off work at the radio station" he beamed

    Anthony tilted his head "That was you on the radio today?" he questioned

Alastor nodded and gave him a smile before looking around "Do you have any plans tonight?" he asked calmly. Anthony shook his head. "Excellent!" Alastor grinned "How about we go get a drink, of course if you're not against that".

Anthony grinned "Why would I say no to a drink?" he laughed, the ban on drinking was stupid he thought. Banning alcohol wasn't going to stop people. "Im guessing you remember where I'm staying? How about we meet up outside at 7?" Anthony asked.

Alastor smiled "Will do, I shall get going! See you later!" he waved. Anthony waved back. It was only 10 am so he had time to get ready. He headed back to his hotel and drafted out a letter to send to his dad, of course it all being in code so no one could interpret it. After awhile he leaned back and looked at the time...only 12...this was going to be a long day. He sighed as he decided to find something to wear.

Words: 597