Part 9

Arthur sat down on the bench a few steps away, the time was 8:01. "Your late, John" Arthur said to the man "Do you have my money?" John nodded and handed Arthur five twenty-dollar bills. Arthur counted the bills "You're missing a two twenty's" he stood up.

John backed away "I'll have them to you by the end of the week I swear" he stumbled backwards.

Arthur sneered, "Meet me here again, 11 pm Friday night" he lit a cigarette, "Or else."

"Of course," John said, his voice shivering. Arthur walked away leaving John alone. "I have to ditch town..." John ran off.

Anthony grinned "Perfetto", Alastor raised his eyebrow at Anthony. "It's a perfect time to kill him."

"In a public park?" Alastor questioned, jumping down from the tree.

Anthony followed behind him "Yup, he's well hated so it's not like we will be obvious suspects" he smiled, it wasn't one of his sweet smiles it was a bloodthirsty smile. "It's at 11 pm and I bet ya that daisy isn't gonna show."

Alastor was taken about by the look on Anthony's face, however apart of him enjoyed it. "Let's start walking home, its already late" he said, his usual smile on his face.

"Oh, come on Al, we just discovered something big! Let's go for a drink!" He grinned,

Alastor shook his head "Fine, just one or two"                  (Little does he know...)

They got to the bar; it was a hard place to find due to the band on alcohol. Anthony found a spot to sit whilst Alastor went and got the drinks. Anthony looked around the bar, there was jazz music playing, he wasn't often aloud to leave the house when he was at home, so it was a nice change. Alastor come over and handed Anthony his drink. "Thanks Al" he smiled taking a sip. One sip turned into one drink; one drink turned one to many bottles.

Alastor and Anthony left the bar, Anthony was stumbling about whilst Alastor kept his composure. Alastor was quite buzzed but nothing like Anthony was. Anthony was white girl wasted. Alastor sighed as Anthony launched onto him. "Yknow my dear, I said one or two drinks for a reason."

Anthony rolled his eyes "I'm fineee" he waved his hand and then proceed to trip over his own feet.

Anthony landed on the grass, Alastor sighed "get on my back" he said, Anthony slowly climbed onto Alastor's back. Alastor could feel Anthonys warm breath on his neck, it gave him a short of chill he had never felt before. After a while of walking, they returned to Alastor's house, Alastor put Anthony down on the couch and walked to the kitchen to grab him water.

Anthony watched as Alastor walked toward him with water, he carefully took a sip and put it down. "Hey Al..." he slurred, motioning for Alastor to sit next to him. Alastor sat down on the couch and extended his arm behind Anthony. Anthony smiled and leaned into Alastor's shoulder, "You smell nice..." he mumbled, Alastor smelled of vanilla and cedarwood. Alastor flushed a light pink at the comment, he was going to reply but then he heard Anthony lightly snoring. He laughed, he picked up him and brough him up the stairs to the guest room. Alastor put Anthony on the bed and tucked him in before heading to his own room for the night.