Part 7

(next day) Monday 4 pm

Anthony watched as the last of his cigarette fell to the ground, "Damn, that was my last one" he sighed. "Know anywhere that sells this brand?" He asked Alastor who was putting out the last of his cigarette.

"Lucky Strikes? Aren't those more for ladies my dear?" He teased as he started to walk to the nearest shop.

"Leave my luckies alone" he mumbled; wasn't his fault they were marketed towards women more than men.

Alastor laughed, he turned the corner and walked into the shop "I'll be right back" Alastor said before he disappeared.

Anthony walked up to the counter and greeted the man "I'll take 5 packs of luckies" he pulled out his wallet.

"$1.50" the man said as he gave Anthony the cigarettes. Anthony give the man exact change and went to find Alastor. Alastor appeared behind Anthony and without saying anything lead his outside the shop quickly.

"What's up Al?" Anthony asked as Alastor dragged them away, he didn't say a word until they got about 2 blocks away. Alastor slowed his pace and let go of Anthony, Alastor didn't say anything he just walked. "Al?" Anthony causally said, Alastor said nothing. "Alastor." Anthony's voice was sterner.

"Yes?" Alastor questioned like everything was normal.

"What was that for?"

"What was what my dear?"

"Why did you drag me out of there?" Anthony asked impatiently.

"It was best if we left was all" Alastor smiled, "I think its best you grab some stuff from your hotel and stay with me for a little" he hummed as he made his way to Anthony's hotel. Anthony nodded not wanting to leave Alastor.

They got to Anthony's hotel, he went inside and grabbed some clothes and other necessities and left Alastor outside. Alastor left out a sigh, he almost allowed Rosie to see him, he couldn't have that. Alastor mind raced, his thoughts went back to that one night with Rosie...he didn't fancy ladies maybe he fancied...Anthony appeared outside breaking Alastor's train of thought "I'm all ready" Anthony grinned.

Alastor allowed a small smile to appear on his face "Let's go" he said walking towards the trolley, Anthony right behind him. Anthony was rambling on about how cigarettes were more expensive here, but all Alastor could think of was how Anthonys eyes shinned in the light.

"Oi Al, you listening?" he asked giving Alastor an annoyed look.

"Of course I am" He smiled, like normal.

"Sure", they got to the trolley and left for Alastor's house.

Author update: I appreciate you all and I apologize for not updating. I forgot about this, as I am posting this, I am making chapter 8. I apologize for how short this chapter is but I'm making the next chapter ASAP.

Next update: 7/28/23 at 11 am (EST)