1 - The Café

3rd person

Yunjin looked over her shoulder, trying to find out what her brother was so happy about.

"Bro, she's perfect." Her brother, Wooyoung, sighed, staring at his phone. Yunjin made a face and snatched the object out of his hands. She scanned the picture and shrugged before handing it back. Wooyoung rolled his eyes, he already knew that Yunjin didn't approve of what he was going to do. Not because she wasn't cute or anything, it's because Wooyoung likes to fuck around with people. He's nice if you get to know him, but he usually just prefers to talk to a lot of girls and then get them to have sex with him before he dumps them.

Of course Yunjin knows all about that because usually he shows his 'targets' to her and even though she tells him not to, he does what he wants anyway. The two are siblings. Which sometimes she isn't too happy about.

Wooyoung also knows that Yunjin is gay, to which he supports her fully and even tries to get her into the one night stand stuff, but when he shows her pictures of some girls he classifies as quote hot mammas, she doesn't even blink and doesnt even hesitate to say that they're ugly. Ugly as in "shut up and leave me alone" not ugly as in their ugly as fuck, but still, most of them aren't her type.

Currently, the two were seated on a bench in the garden of their high school, enjoying their free period. Wooyoung was busy looking at his insta feed and trying to find all types of girls. Occasionally, he'd find one he found attractive, would show Yunjin, and then he'd decide if she was good enough and start texting her.

"This chick just sent me some nudes!" Wooyoung blurted out, but luckily nobody was close enough to hear. He was holding up the phone for Yunjin to see the pictures, but she didn't even look in that direction, and kept staring at her own phone, "How many times do I have to tell you not to show me those things? What you're doing is weird anyway, and showing me those nudes isn't better." She coldly replied.

As much as she hates Wooyoung for his hobby of fucking girls and dumping them, she knows that he's a good brother to her. They've been best friends since they were born, and even if they're twins and have different personalities, they have each other's back in everything-maybe except for this. It's a thing only siblings get.

Wooyoung frowned, "Geez why so rude..." he muttered before going back to texting the girl.

Yunjin checked the time on her phone and suddenly got up, grabbing her stuff, "It's almost time for class. See you later, Woo," She said before walking away from the bench and making her way towards her class.

She thanked God for giving her intelligence so she wouldn't have to share classes with her twin. She now had to attend Calculus while her brother had to take Geometry which meant she didn't have to deal with him at all.

- TIME SKIP -

Yunjin sighed as she heard the final bell of the day ring signaling that classes had officially ended. She packed up her materials and put them into her backpack while talking to one of her friends about some homework they had to do.

"Yea, like I know I'm not doing it until the six weeks are almost done and he doesn't even care." Her friend, Haewon, was saying. Haewon was equally as smart as Yunjin and they were occasional friends as in only talking when needed or when one initiated a conversation, otherwise they would have no communication. Yunjin didn't mind though, she somehow preferred it being this way. She didn't have to worry about texting and talking to people when she didn't want to.

When she finished packing, Yunjin muttered a simple bye to Haewon and walked off. She made her way to the front of the school and picked up her bike. She preferred to ride it to school because she could feel like she was working out of some type and she could enjoy nature while listening to music on a very low volume and she got home quicker than on the bus.