13 - Triple date..?

3rd person

"What're you doing?"

Yunjin sighed, putting her pencil down and showing Kazuha her work. The two were currently in their free period, spending their time together like they had been for the past two weeks, and since their first kiss last week. Kazuha frowned when she saw what Yunjin was working on and made a face, "That's smart people stuff.."

Yunjin laughed, "You're in my class?"

Her words made Kazuha grin, "Exactly," She flipped her hair. Yunjin just smiled at her before motioning for her to sit closer which of course the other gladly did, leaning over as Yunjin continued working out complex equations. Slowly, Kazuha's hands made their way around the American's waist but before she could tease the girl, Yunjin looked at her, "You're distracting me, Zuha."

"Fine.." Kazuha sighed dramatically, removing her hands and instead laying her head on the girl's shoulder. Soon, she felt a burning sensation digging into her head, making her look up.

"Oh? Chaewon's looking at us," Kazuha's words made Yunjin look up, noticing the evident trace of jealousy in her voice followed by the Japanese taking her head off her shoulder. Yunjin only waved at Chaewon before gently guiding Kazuha's head back into its previous position, once again focusing on her assignment.

"Hmm... this one's wrong," Kazuha suddenly spoke up. Yunjin stopped writing, watching as Kazuha pointed to the equation. After scanning her own work, Yunjin thanked the girl, turning a bit, lifting her head and planting a kiss on her cheek, "So smart."

Kazuha felt herself blushing, "Hey, do your work." Yunjin stared at her a bit before laughing and quickly correcting her error.

From afar, two girls looked at each other.

"Chae, we already knew this," The brunette said. Chaewon fake cried, "But they're so cute, omgg," she mused.

Minju stared at her before Chaewon looked at her, "Why aren't you like that to me?" She shook the girl's shoulders.

Minju gave her a weird look, "Because when I do you punch me."

Chaewon only looked away, muttering a soft oh. Minju nodded, smoothly wrapping her arm around the girl's waist before she noticed something, "Who's that?" She asked, secretly pointing someone out.

Chaewon raised a brow, "That's Yunjin's brother, Wooyoung."

Minju only glared at the guy, who didn't notice since he was busy with his friends. From afar, it looked like he was actively engaged in their conversation but at a closer look, he was clearly glaring at Yunjin and Kazuha. Minju stared at him, giving him a nasty look.

"Why's he looking at them like that?" Minju asked, Don't you dare look at my girlies like that, she thought, suddenly becoming protective over Shinez who were being the literal definition of soft.

Chaewon shrugged, "He's salty that Yunjin got Kazuha's attention and not him. Sakura told me all about it," She explained, "It was crazy." Minju nodded, "And since when did you talk to Sakura?"

"I don't even know. All I remember is hearing someone sing in the changing rooms and boom, there she was, bussin it down mid room to a remix of a Fortnite song and Yume de kiss me," Chaewon said, "I made her pay me 5 bucks so I wouldn't expose her."

Minju looked at her weirdly, "... okay." Then, she returned her sight to Wooyoung until Chaewon dragged her away towards the cafeteria.

"Has Minji texted you lately?" Kazuha asked, taking her phone out of her pocket. Yunjin stayed quiet for a bit before she finished the last problem, putting her finished paper in her backpack, "Actually.. yes. She invited us to go hang out later today," she said, "She also told me to invite Giselle and Ningning."