5 - Hangout

3rd person

"Are you sure your friend is coming?" Yunjin skeptically asked her cousin, Minji. The two of them had been waiting at the lounge area of their local mall. Minji and Yunjin are really close and they consider each other their best friends. Minji asked Yunjin if it was okay for a close friend who had recently moved into town to come and accompany them on their next hangout. Today was that day.

Minji smiled, "Yup, and there she is." Yunjin's eyebrows furrowed and looked in the direction where her cousin was looking and turned to see the girl she'd been thinking about unwillingly. Yunjin simply stared at Kazuha as she walked towards the two cousins until she finally reached them.

"Hey guys, it's nice to see you again, Minji and of course you too, Yunjin." Kazuha said while giving the two cousins a smile and engulfing Minji in a tight but short embrace, feeling like she hadn't seen her friend in years.

"You two know each other?" Minji questionly asked after she pulled away from their hug. She secretly nudged Yunjin in a sort of teasing way.

"Mhm, we have classes together." Minji raised a brow in suspicion seeing Yunjin's slightly pink cheeks. She looked at her old friend to see Kazuha's smile. She turned to the invisible camera and gave a really face. She playfully rolled her eyes seeing her cousins smitten sate.

"Alright lovebirds stop staring at each other, we have a nice hangout to enjoy!" The two girls gave Minji flustered smiles before turning their vision away from each other. Minji picked up on the fact that both of them hadn't dared to deny the lovebird parts and them staring at each other. She smirked before leading the two along to where they'd be shopping and going around.

The first stop was a jewelry store. Minji had suggested that they stopped there first because she wanted to buy herself a new necklace since her last one was broken. As they walked in, Minji spoke.

"By the way, Yunjin, where's your necklace?"

Yunjin frowned remembering her carelessness causing her to loose her treasured necklace. She sighed, "I lost it a few days ago actually... I think I lost it while biking."

Minji and Kazuha looked at her with pity. Kazuha didn't want to tell Yunjin she had her necklace at the moment because it'd sound immensely awkward. She'd honestly forgotten about it hence why she didn't give it earlier. She had even fixed it so it wouldn't break off again.

"Oh.. sorry." Minji apologized seeing her cousins mood change. Yunjin shook her head, "It's okay."

Kazuha felt bad so she just decided she'd give it to Yunjin the next time they are alone-giving it to her at school would be awkward just like in public and being alone feels more sincere.

They changed the topic and Minji pulled away from the two to go on her own shopping for her jewelry. That and because she didn't want to keep feeling the tension her cousin and friend were creating with their not so subtle looks at each other. Maybe the two don't see it but Minji could easily tell they had something for each other.. or at least that's what she thought. She calls it her humble opinion.

"Do you want to buy anything?" Yunjin asked Kazuha curiously when she noticed the latter was stating at a certain bracelet. Yunjin couldn't lie, the bracelet was undeniably beautiful and she knew it would fit the Japanese girl insanely well. Clearing her throat, Kazuha shook her head and averted her gaze from the object and turned to Yunjin.

"Let's go find Minji.. knowing her, she might've gotten kidnapped already," Kazuha said. Yunjin noted her seriousness and let out a whole hearted laugh. It was true, Minji was smart sometimes but she would be the first victim of kidnapping as soon as she hears the words "free SNSD albums." Kazuha heard Yunjin's laugh and couldn't help but smile, feeling her face heat up a little before looking away.