12 - Fair Date

3rd person

Yunjin let out a yawn as she woke up, slowly finding the energy to sit up. She looked to her side but didn't see any sign of the Japanese. She must've woken up already, she thought, knowing Kazuha always wakes up early.

She got off her bed and made her way to her bathroom, not bothering to change out of her oversized shirt and sweats. She picked up her toothbrush, putting toothpaste on it before brushing her teeth, watching her dead-looking self in the mirror. She walked to her closet, picked out a hoodie and put it on also changing into jeans. After she was done, she walked out of her room and made her way towards the kitchen where she could smell food and chatter.

"Look who woke up," Jisung teased when he noticed his sister entering the kitchen. Everyone else looked at her said goodmorning. Yunjin turned her gaze towards Kazuha, who was already seated, busying herself on her phone. Beside her, there was an empty chair and a plate filled with food. Yunjin walked behind the girl, taking a peek at her phone to see her texting in a group chat with Sakura and Eunchae.

"What're you doing, Zuha?"

Kazuha flinched since she wasn't aware of the girl being behind her. She put her phone down, "Replying to Sakura and Eunchae, they keep asking for updates," She said, "This is for you," Kazuha pointed to the plate beside her. Yunjin smiled, "Thank you. I love your clothes," She said. Kazuha smiled, nodding since she had stole them from Yunjin when she woke up.

Yunjin sat down, grabbing the spoon and tasting the food. Once the food was in her mouth, her eyes widened and she moane happily at how good it tasted. She chewed before swallowing, giving a thumbs up, "Did you make this?" She asked. Kazuha smiled, "Guilty."

"Whoever marries you is lucky, woah," Yunjin said as she took another bite. Kazuha stared at her, "I think I'd be the lucky one."

"Don't just watch me, eat with me, too." Kazuha nodded, "Alright then."

The two girls talked throughout breakfast, laughing at random things that Rachel and Jisung said. Kazuha even found that Yunjin's mom was really nice and she could see where Yunjin got her looks from.

"Yunjin, wash the dishes, please," Jihyo smiled at her daughter. Yunjin only nodded, wiping the corner of her mouth with a paper towel before she stood up to grab her and Kazuha's empty plates. Seeing this, everyone else did the same and dumped their plates into the sink. Suddenly, they heard loud footsteps entering the kitchen.

"Why didn't anybody wake me up?"

Jihyo looked at Wooyoung and gave a shrug, "If you're old enough to go out without permission, then you're old enough to wake up by yourself."

All the teens gave each other looks, liking the fact that Jihyo was finally talking to Wooyoung that way. Wooyoung scoffed, he was ready to say something when another voice cut him off.

"You know he's a heavy sleeper, let him be."

Watching as Daniel stepped out from behind Wooyoung, Jihyo raised a brow, "Really? Because so is Jisung and he woke up by himself," She said, "Why don't you wake him up yourself if you care so much?"

Everyone could only watch as Daniel licked his lips and looked down with a sigh. Wooyoung clenched his fist and looked up to see Kazuha, he looked at her arm to see it being locked with Yunjin's. He scowled, not saying anything else before walking away. After a few seconds, everyone heard the front door slammed shut.

The boy was still salty about Yunjin getting Kazuha's attention more than him.

Jihyo scoffed, turning to her husband, "Talk to him. He doesn't listen to anyone that's not his lovely father."