Five

Y/n- Your name
Y/n/n- Your nickname or a pet name doesn't matter
Y/o/n- Your old name, think of another name (this will be used a few times)

That's all, Enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n Pov

I woke up, to people yelling.

I walked towards the sound. It was upstairs in George's gaming area. He was playing Minecraft with Dream. "Did you know I was still sleeping" I say annoyed.

"I told them not to yell" Karl said. "Thanks Kitty" I say. "Sorry Y/n, but its dreams fault" George says. "I know gogy, I know" I smile.

"HEY, IT WAS ACTUALLY GEORGE THIS TIME, I SWEAR" Dream yells to his mic.

"Mhm sure, anyway George I'm going home, but I'll be back later and we can all stream" I say. "Mhm, yea see ya later" George says focusing on the game. "See ya later y/n" Karl smiles and waves. "See ya later kitty" I smile and wave back.

T/s

I get home and I get some comfy clothes out, a tank top, dreams hoodie and some grey sweatpants and black socks.

I put my clothes on my bed and go to my connected bathroom. I turn on the water and undress.

I hopped in the shower and the hot water ran down my back. It felt really good considering I walked home and it was freezing out side. Bad idea I know.

After my shower I dry my self off and get dressed. I wrap my hair in my towel and sit on my bed. I had soooooo many message's on snap. I opened them.

It was of people, saying 'sorry for your loss', 'I'm so sorry that happened' and other things of people feeling bad.

But there were a group of people that sent bad things like, 'that bitch deserved it' 'she needed to be off this Earth' 'honestly I think if your so sad go join her☺️' and other mean things.

Ally was the nicest person in the world, in my college, in public, everywhere, she helped people out, gave them gifts, complemented random people.

She never deserved the hate she got, she needed to be on this Earth. Gosh people are so cruel. I thought about it though. Going with her. Maybe I should start off slow.

I took my pocket knife on my bed stand and went to the bathroom.

⚠️TW: SELF HARM AND SCARY SCENE⚠️ you can skip over it if you want, look at description again because I updated the trigger warnings.

I went over my sink. I opened the knife and cut my wrist. I flinched in pain. The blood trickled out of the cut.

I continued to cut the other parts of my wrist. The sink filled with blood.

I quickly realized, that if it stained my sink George would think something was wrong.

I grabbed toilet paper and put it against the cuts.

After about an hour, of them still bleeding they finally stopped.

I threw away the bloody toilet paper along with the others. I had the water running and rinsing down most of the blood.

I grabbed some Kleenex wipes and wiped the sink until the blood stains were gone. I cleaned off the knife and put it back on my nightstand.

I grabbed the rubbing alcohol and poured it over my cuts.

"Ahhh" I say in pain. It burnt so bad, some of the cuts were pretty deep.

I looked at my self in the mirror. I saw tears but felt nothing. I felt my face. There wasn't tears. Soon the tears shown in the mirror turned into blood. I smiled creepily. I jumped back in horror. I fell into my shower and the curtain fell on top of me.

Now I was crying. I fixed my curtain and went into my room. I laid on my bed.

⚠️TW OVER⚠️

I soon cried my self to sleep.

T/s

My phone rang, waking me up. I answered it. "Hello" I say rubbing my eye.

"Are you coming or not" George asks. "Oh yea, I'll be there soon" I say and get up.

"Ok, love you" He says. "Love you too" I say and hang up. I slip on my checkered vans. My eyes were puffy.

"If there still puffy I'll just say I tripped and fell, yea, good idea" I say. I put my phone in my sweatpants pocket.

I pull up my sleeve and look at my cuts. They were scabbed now. "I'll fucking have scars, your a dumbass Y/n Davidson" I say to myself.

I fed Angel and started towards George's house.

I don't think George or Karl will notice my cuts, luckily I got a size up from my actual size and the sleeves come over my hands.

I finally reach George's house and go inside.

"Hey George I'm here" I yell. "Up here" He yells. I head upstairs to his gaming setup.

They were setting up the stream. My stomach grumbled. "Hungry" Karl asked. "No" I say. "Then why did your stomach grumble" He asks confused. "It hurts" I say.

"OK" he says kind of not buying it but leaves me alone.

"Hey, how's your lip" I ask. "It's ok" He smiles. It was more his lip color today, still busted a bit but getting better.

"Good" I smile. I felt so bad, he shouldn't of been beaten up. "Alright I'm gonna start the stream now" George says and clicks the 'live' button.

He puts his starting soon screen up and we get ourselves ready.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Go check the description I updated the trigger warnings!!!!

I have another book that I actually finished, it's a x reader, don't make fun of me for it, but Im too much of a simp I needed to write it and I'll make other books, while I make this one!

Sorry it took me a while to get this chapter out.

Anyway,

BYE SPROUTS👋🌱!!!!!