Nineteen

Y/n Pov

Not long after We joined the vc with Tommy, after a bit a specific green blob joined.

"GEORGE" Dream yelled. "DREAM" George yelled back. "WHA- WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN AMERICA" Dream yelled. "Visiting Karl, duh" George said in a sassy tone.

"Why not me" Dream sounded hurt. "Your next don't worry" George reassured him. "When" Dream asked. "When I feel like it" George said. "Damn your being sassy" I laughed. Karl nodded his head in agreement.

"Bye Dream, see ya soon" George cooed and kicked dream from the call.

Tommy, Karl and I busted out laughing at George's cockiness. We continued to hang out, we sang to music, we danced. Karl did his little dance, we all danced together, we made jokes, made fun of dream a little bit and had an amazing time with chat.

We planned on doing a vlog the next day and then we left for florida the day after.

Chat gave good ideas for what to do for the vlog. Going to Mini Golf, going to cool restaurants, and this cat cafe an hour away.

4 and a Half hours of streaming we ended it and left to go to dinner with Mrbeast, Chris his wife and His kid, and Chandler and his Girlfriend Cara.

(A/n: sorry but just wanted to say, even tho he'll never see this, CONGRATS ON GETTING MARRIED CHANDLER!!)

Karl drove us to this fancier restaurant. We met Mrbeast and the others in the parking lot and then went inside. We were taken to a big table for 9 including a baby chair for cute Tucker.  Me and Karl sat next to Tucker and played with him.

"He really likes you Y/n" Katie, Chris's wife smiled at me. "Yea, I'm so glad" I smiled back. "So, Is there anything else about her that you didn't tell us Karl" Mrbeast asked.

"Yes actually, She likes Meet The Robinson's like me, and She is AMAZING at drawing" Karl told everyone. "She can sing too" George added. "No way, My Girlfriend is so Talented" Karl hugged me. I laughed nervously. "You are very talented Y/n" Mrbeast compliments. "Thank you"

We ordered our drinks and food after getting our drinks. We all talked about England and how me and George were enjoying America. The food came and we all ate.

I helped Katie feed Tucker so she could eat her own food. Mrbeast paid the check and we all left. We went to Mrbeast's house and hung out. We all chatted about random stuff. Our past Relationships and stupid stuff.

"So Y/n why did you start YouTube" Chris asked. "Well I was bored a lot and George was like" I started. "Maybe you should do YouTube like me and play with my friends I think you'll do good your really good at Minecraft, plus your my sister so people will love you" I mimicked a George voice.

"So I did and named it similar to his YouTube naming myself Y/nIsNotFound" I finished. "Oh and another question" Karl looked at me. "If you George's sister and also dreams friend why aren't you in the dream smp" Karl cocked his head to the side. "Well I was asked but I said no because I had content plans with my friend Ally but she died in the beginning of this year" I explained but got interrupted.

"Aww what happened" Katie asked. "It's a long story actually" Katie nodded and I continued. "But I've just been making content with Karl and some of George's friends and dream asked me to join the smp again and I agreed this time, when we get back to England I'll stream it and then do lore streams and stuff" I concluded.

"Really" Karl did a little dance. "Yep" I giggled. "You guys are so cute together" Mrbeast smiles at us. "Thank you" Karl and I say in unison. We spent the rest of the night talking.

Chris and Katie left with Tucker to put him to bed. Cara and Chandler left cause they were tired, so it was Jimmy, George, Karl, and me.

"Wow only us left" Karl said. "Yep, you guys don't have to stay though" Mrbeast pops the 'p' in 'yep'. "Well we don't want to leave you lonely" I say. "Don't worry about me" Jimmy chuckles. "I'll be fine" Jimmy fake smiles. "Nah, we should sleepover" Karl puts out his idea. "Yeah" George says. "Good idea, Karl" I kiss his cheek. "If your ok with that" Karl adds. "That sounds like a good idea Karl, Thank you guys" Jimmy smiles. "I'll get some blankets and pillows" Jimmy gets off the couch. "I'll help" George gets up too. "Can Me and Y/n get snacks" Karl asked. "Ya sure, here" Jimmy says and gives Karl his card. "Nope" Karl says pushing it away and grabs my hand and drags me out the door.

We get in his car and he backs up out of the driveway before Jimmy could give him his card. We drove to the gas station 10 minutes away. We got a bunch of candy, chips, and drinks like monsters and soda.

We set everything on the counter. "Goodness" The cashier laughs at all the snacks and beverages. "Y'all must be really hungry and thirsty" The cashier says chuckling, scanning and bagging everything.  "Oh, it's not all for us" I say. "Ahh" They say still scanning and bagging.

Once they finished scanning everything Karl tried to get his card into the chip reader but I put mine in before he could.

"Y/n" Karl yells quietly. "Wot" I say putting in my pin number. "Are you from the UK" The cashier asked. "Ya, born and raised in England" I smile. "Cool, is it nice there" They asked. "Hell yeah" I say grabbing some bags. "I'm gonna have to go there" They say. "You should go to London, Brighton, Bognor Regis and Nottingham, there really cool places" I suggest. "Thank you for the suggestions, have a good rest of your night" They wave. "You too" I say and we walk out of the gas station.

We set the bags in the back and drive back.
Once we arrive, Jimmy and George helped Me and Karl with the bags and set them on the kitchen counter.

"Wow, you guys got a lot of stuff" George says unbagging. "Well we need it" Karl huffed. "Yea, I Agree" I mimic his huff. Karl rolls his eyes at my mockery and I laugh at him.

We get everything unbagged and brang everything into the living room. "It would of been a better idea to unbag everything in here" I say carrying a bunch of candy. "Yea I know" Karl said dropping all the candy in his arms on the blankets on the floor that Jimmy and George set up.

After moving all the snacks into the living room onto the blankets we picked a movie.

We picked Mean girls. Why? It was one of the movies to watch at a sleepover according to google. I had seen this movie so many times I practically know the script for everyone.

"Get in, Loser.... Were going shopping" I mutter. Karl giggles.

"Cady, Will you please tell him his hair looks sexy pushed back" I whisper in a plastic voice. Karl giggles at me again.

After we watch Mean girls we decided to watch a horror.

What horror? IT.

(A/n: Good movie, go watch, I loved Finn Wolfhards Character and Ben, along with the girl, I forgot her name tho)

We all jumped so hard especially for Karl. He wound up cuddling me and putting his head into my chest to hide.

"Aww poor Kitty" I giggle rubbing his head.

After IT, Karl suggested a family movie.
So we picked Toy Story 2. The we watched the 3rd one, the next movie was The Emoji movie. After that we put on Despicable Me 2 and settled down for bed since it was 3 in the morning and we had to vlog tommrow.

I laid on Karl's chest and he played with my hair. Soon I felt my eyes get heavy. I looked up at Karl and told him good night.

"Goodnight Darling" He kissed his hand and placed it on my head. I smiled and fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

HYDRATE AND EAT!!

BYE SPROUTS!!!