Six

^
Watch it or else(the vid)

Y/n Pov

We started stream and chat blew up seeing Karl.

We talked a little bit to chat and how Karl as liked england so far. There were a bunch of questions on his busted lip, which he replies to saying he fell on the stairs and hit his lip.

After the talking George said that Karl was going to be trying a bunch of British snacks and some food.

First Karl was trying Jaffa cakes.

"These are actually not that bad" Karl takes another bite.

(I literally have no idea what they taste like💀)

"Want one y/n" Karl asks handing me one.

I politely decline. "Ok" he shrugs and gives it to George. "What am I gonna do with it" George asks smiling. "Eat it" Karl shrugs. "I don't want to eat it" George gives it back to Karl.

Karl throws it across the room and it breaks into pieces.

I flinch at his movements. "Oh sorry y/n" Karl says putting his hand on my shoulder.

He pats my shoulder apologetically and they move on too the other snacks. After all the snacks and drinks, Karl gives mostly good rates but some bad ones.

Next was the food. First was fish and chips.

George opens the Styrofoam box and it shows the fish and chips.

"Those aren't chips those are fries" Karl points at the chips. "Your in England dipshit" I say. I quickly cover my mouth. "Sorry" I say muffled. "Your ok" Karl laughs as is George and probably chat.

He took a bite of the fish, and spit it out. "That tastes nasty" He chugs half of his water. I giggled at the way he said it.

He tried the fries and ate some more.

My stomach growled. "Here a fr- chip" Karl says saying 'chip' in a attempted British accent. I shake my head.

"Y/n, your stomach growled, your obviously hungry, do you not want the chip and want something else" Karl said getting irritated.

I shook my head 'no'.

"Then eat the fry" He said and put it in my head. I put it back in the box.

"Y/n" Karl says sternly. "I'm not feeling well Karl, I don't want to eat anything, ok" I say sternly back. "Fine" He says and throws the chip back in the box annoyed.

Karl continued to try foods and gave them good, bad, and decent ratings.

After trying everything Karl was full and they just talked to the stream for a bit.

A donation came through concerned about me.

User92828 donated £5.00
^
Is Y/n ok, she looks pale, I think you should end stream and take care of her please.

The two boys looked at me noticing I was pale. I looked at my hands, sure enough I was pale.

Probably do to the bit of blood loss.

George looks at Karl and Karl knods. They say there goodbyes to stream and end it.

I on the other hand, didn't want to be taken care of. I mean what if George finds out that I cut myself. He would be so mad. He would make me stay at his house and supervise me 24/7.

So while they said there goodbyes I snuck downstairs and walked out the door.

George Pov